Winmau Blade 5 Dartboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional bristle dartboard with exclusive British Darts Organization (BDO) endorsement
- Increased scoring area with 14% thinner wiring system than the previous generation Blade 4 for higher scoring potential
- Reduced bounce-outs and improved dart deflection with 30-degree reduction in razor wire angle
- Triple Wheel lock-and-level system easily secures the dartboard to virtually any surface
- Incredible durability with Carbon Diffusion technology in bullseye ring for stronger steel
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The legendary Winmau Blade 5 dartboard is once again pushing the boundaries of dartboard technology to another level. The new wiring system of this professional-level bristle dartboard allows for 9mm2 extra scoring area in the doubles and 6mm2 extra scoring area in the trebles, with a 14% reduction in web surface area than the previous generation Blade 4 for higher scoring potential. The Dynamic Sector Wires are 20% thinner and the Radial Wires are 10% thinner for the greatest scoring potential of any dartboard in history. The Blade 5 has optimized the razor wire angle, reducing the blades by 30 degrees to increase dart deflection in the scoring bed. In addition to the thinnest wiring available, the Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS) of the dynamic sector wire has been increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed. A new bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface and improved performance and durability. The Blade 5 now features Rota-Lock, triple wheel lock-and-level system, creating perfect radial alignment and leveling and enabling easy rotation to increase the life of the board. Since 1997, the Winmau Blade series has delivered revolutionary technologies that have set the standard in darts. Experience the next generation of game-changing performance with the Winmau Blade 5 dartboard.Featured Technologies:
Increased Scoring Area
- New wiring system for 9mm2 extra scoring area in the doubles
- 6mm2 extra scoring area in the trebles
- 14% reduction in web surface area
- Greatest scoring potential of any dartboard in history
- Optimized razor wire angle, reducing the blades by 30 degrees
- Increases dart deflection in the scoring bed
- Dynamic Sector Wires are 20% thinner
- Radial Wires are 10% thinner
- Increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire into scoring bed
- New bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface
- Improved performance and durability
- Triple wheel lock-and-level system
- Creates perfect radial alignment and leveling
- Enabling easy rotation to increase the life of the board
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However bear in mind that the sizing quoted here is incorrect. I purchased a cabinet along with the board on Amazon and gave them to my husband as a Christmas gift.
The cabinet is correctly quoted as 2" depth but this board is quoted as 1-1/2" depth. It is in fact 1-3/4" which made all the difference. Once the mounting bracket is added to the board to mount it, it is then too deep for the cabinet and the doors do not close. It is a shame because now the doors remain slightly open permanently.
Anyway, this has nothing to do with the quality of this board which is fantastic - my husband had asked for the Blade 4 but I upgraded to this one and he was ecstatic!!!
Highly recommend this board.
The thin, steeply angled partition blades pretty much eliminate bounce out. Darts stick very well, I've never had one fall out. I considered a more expensive dual density type board but see no reason or need for one after using this Winmau. Now all I need is 'no bounce out' wire number ring!
One more thing, works great with the Winmau Xtreme Surround, absolutely great combination.