- Save 10% on Rain Fly when you purchase 1 or more camping hammock offered by Winner Outfitters. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rain Fly when you purchase 1 or more Hammock offered by Winner Outfitters. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Double Sleeping Bag when you purchase 1 or more Double Hammock offered by Winner Outfitters. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on XL Sleeping bag when you purchase 1 or more Hammock offered by Winner Outfitters. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock - Lightweight Nylon Portable Hammock, Best Parachute Double Hammock For Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard. 118"(L) x 78"(W)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comfortably Supporting Up To 500 lbs: This double hammock fits 2 persons, You can lay down with your friend or loved one and you will still have plenty of room. Because of the new 210T nylon parachute fabric, the BACKPACKING hammocks provide relaxing support up to 500 lbs
- Super Lightweight And Easy Setup: The backpacking hammock can be used for camping, travel, beach, yard. You will have everything you need for quick and easy hanging setup. It will take less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammock on a tree or nearby objects using the ropes, strips and carabiners
- Great Gift: Adults, kids, people who travel, beach visitors, tent campers and fellow Winner - all say they LOVE IT! A great gift for traveling, camping, backpacking, or just hanging it and relaxing on it in the patio
- Package: Includes one double camping hammock 118”(Long) x 78”(Wide), two ropes(each 137”(Long)), two tree friendly straps (each 52”(Long) x 1”(Wide)) and two solid steel carabiners
- Guaranteed: If you don't like your hammock, or whatever, we'll instantly refund your money and you can keep the hammock, no questions asked. It's our promise and we don't lie
|Customers keep this item: This has a 40% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
There are a lot of camping hammocks to choose from on Amazon. Why do you choose from us?
Hammock: Our hammock is a double hammock(size: 118" x 78") rather than single hammock.Compare to the other hammocks, it's not only larger but also feels soft and comfortable.
Tree straps: Our hammock set contains two tree friendly straps, it could protect our tree and avoid the damage caused by rope. It values $10.
Rope: Our rope diameter is 0.3 inches, others is only 0.1 inches. Our rope are more stronger than others.
Carabiners: The edge of our Carabiners are flat and smooth, but others are sharp. The sharp edges may snag your hammock or ropes.
Price: Our double hammock price is only $26.99.
Top Quality And Affordable Price Winner Outfitters series products are produced by our factory which has produced many hammocks for international brands. We sell Winner Outfitters products directly through Amazon platform rather than traditional channels such as distributors or retailers, So we can give customer more discount on price.
Material And Processing Characteristics The hammock is made of super strong 210T parachute nylon material. So it's very lightweight. This soft, breathable and mildew-resistant nylon cloth will last for a long lifetime. We have employed high-grade nylon triple interlocked stitches to maximize hammock strength for your ultimate safety. So the hammock are tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
Way Too Easy Money Back Promise Our promise is that our product is just as great, better or the best out there and we back it with our crazy promise. If you are are unsatisfied with our hammock, you could contact us and tell us your reason, then we will give you your money refund within 5 hours and you can keep the hammock.
Color: Dark Green/Green | Size: 78"W x 118"L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWay Too Easy Money Back Promise 100%-money-back-guarantee within 1 year, Free replacement within 5 years after purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**edit**: Winner Outfitters saw this review and responded the next day. I was given two options: (1) Request a full refund and keep the hammock or (2) Purchase another new hammock free of cost--I was emailed a personal coupon that covered the new hammock cost. I received the new hammock today and confirmed that everything is brand new and works as it should. Although my initial purchase had issues, I'm glad that Winner Outfitters corrected the issue quickly without me having to contact them. They are true to their word about ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and making it a simple process to correct any issues. I have been sleeping in the hammock that I got initially and have enjoyed using it every night. I can't compare it with any other brand since this is my first hammock. However, between the product quality and Winner Outfitters' customer service, I see no reason to change to a different brand for future outdoor furnishing purchases.
Very durable yet light weight. Withstands a very rough 4 year old monkey (my little sister).100% sure I will be purchasing another one to camp in; instead of a tent.
My little sister loved covering herself up and pretending she was cocooned. I bring that up because I saw some questions asking if you can close it up to avoid bugs and if in Florida, as I am, I wouldn't suggest doing that. If the sun is out it gets quite hot. Not necessarily because it's a thick material, because it's not, it's mostly because there is no ventilation. My little sister didn't seem to mind but the rest of us sure did.
Pictured is my 6ft tall grandfather, he would have taken a nice nap in it if my little sister let him (she was obsessed).
Also, the tree straps included are great! Really appreciate that they were included because some national parks only allow hammocks hung if you have tree straps. I hung it up between two Florida long leaf pines (the bark falls off these trees very easily), and they held up amazingly.
The quality of the fabric is great--I haven't had any problems with it snagging or tearing. My husband and I have laid in it together (combined weight of about 320 pounds) and I didn't feel at all like it was too much weight. When lying in it alone, the hammock has a lot of excess fabric on each side, which can get in the way--I'm still trying to figure out an easy solution for that. I just shifted my position to allow my arm to keep the fabric from covering me completely.
Overall, this hammock is 100% worth the money--I just highly recommend buying the nicer set of straps for easy of use and more durability. Winner outfitters Hammock Straps, Hammock Tree Straps Set, Extra Long Lightweight Hammock Straps With Adjustable Loops, 118 Long x 1 Wide Inches
EDIT: Winner Outfitters was very good about reaching out to me in a timely fashion and sending me a new hammock. I am excited to use the new hammock and I'm hoping the fabric will be of better quality than the last one.