Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock - Lightweight Nylon Portable Hammock, Best Parachute Double Hammock For Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard. 118"(L) x 78"(W)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortably Supporting Up To 500 lbs: This double hammock fits 2 persons, You can lay down with your friend or loved one and you will still have plenty of room. Because of the new 210T nylon parachute fabric, the BACKPACKING hammocks provide relaxing support up to 500 lbs
- Super Lightweight And Easy Setup: The backpacking hammock can be used for camping, travel, beach, yard. You will have everything you need for quick and easy hanging setup. It will take less than 3 minutes to hang your camping hammock on a tree or nearby objects using the ropes, strips and carabiners
- Great Gift: Adults, kids, people who travel, beach visitors, tent campers and fellow Winner - all say they LOVE IT! A great gift for traveling, camping, backpacking, or just hanging it and relaxing on it in the patio
- Package: Includes one double camping hammock 118”(Long) x 78”(Wide), two ropes(each 137”(Long)), two tree friendly straps (each 52”(Long) x 1”(Wide)) and two solid steel carabiners
- Guaranteed: If you don't like your hammock, or whatever, we'll instantly refund your money and you can keep the hammock, no questions asked. It's our promise and we don't lie
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.1 x 78 x 118 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Material Type||210T nylon|
|Shipping Weight||2.15 pounds|
|Size||78"W x 118"L|
|Weight Supported||500 pounds|
There are a lot of camping hammocks to choose from on Amazon. Why do you choose from us?
- Hammock: Our hammock is a double hammock(size: 118" x 78") rather than single hammock.Compare to the other hammocks, it's not only larger but also feels soft and comfortable.
- Tree straps: Our hammock set contains two tree friendly straps, it could protect our tree and avoid the damage caused by rope. It values $10.
- Rope: Our rope diameter is 0.3 inches, others is only 0.1 inches. Our rope are more stronger than others.
- Carabiners: The edge of our Carabiners are flat and smooth, but others are sharp. The sharp edges may snag your hammock or ropes.
- Price: Our double hammock price is only $26.99.
- Top Quality And Affordable Price Winner Outfitters series products are produced by our factory which has produced many hammocks for international brands. We sell Winner Outfitters products directly through Amazon platform rather than traditional channels such as distributors or retailers, So we can give customer more discount on price.
- Material And Processing Characteristics The hammock is made of super strong 210T parachute nylon material. So it's very lightweight. This soft, breathable and mildew-resistant nylon cloth will last for a long lifetime. We have employed high-grade nylon triple interlocked stitches to maximize hammock strength for your ultimate safety. So the hammock are tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Way Too Easy Money Back Promise Our promise is that our product is just as great, better or the best out there and we back it with our crazy promise. If you are are unsatisfied with our hammock, you could contact us and tell us your reason, then we will give you your money refund within 5 hours and you can keep the hammock.
Color: Dark Green/Green | Size: 78"W x 118"L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWay Too Easy Money Back Promise 100%-money-back-guarantee within 1 year, Free replacement within 5 years after purchase
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**edit**: Winner Outfitters saw this review and responded the next day. I was given two options: (1) Request a full refund and keep the hammock or (2) Purchase another new hammock free of cost--I was emailed a personal coupon that covered the new hammock cost. I received the new hammock today and confirmed that everything is brand new and works as it should. Although my initial purchase had issues, I'm glad that Winner Outfitters corrected the issue quickly without me having to contact them. They are true to their word about ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and making it a simple process to correct any issues. I have been sleeping in the hammock that I got initially and have enjoyed using it every night. I can't compare it with any other brand since this is my first hammock. However, between the product quality and Winner Outfitters' customer service, I see no reason to change to a different brand for future outdoor furnishing purchases.
Very durable yet light weight. Withstands a very rough 4 year old monkey (my little sister).100% sure I will be purchasing another one to camp in; instead of a tent.
My little sister loved covering herself up and pretending she was cocooned. I bring that up because I saw some questions asking if you can close it up to avoid bugs and if in Florida, as I am, I wouldn't suggest doing that. If the sun is out it gets quite hot. Not necessarily because it's a thick material, because it's not, it's mostly because there is no ventilation. My little sister didn't seem to mind but the rest of us sure did.
Pictured is my 6ft tall grandfather, he would have taken a nice nap in it if my little sister let him (she was obsessed).
Also, the tree straps included are great! Really appreciate that they were included because some national parks only allow hammocks hung if you have tree straps. I hung it up between two Florida long leaf pines (the bark falls off these trees very easily), and they held up amazingly.
- Cost (just to get that out of the way)
- Pack size - there is a compression band that helps pack this thing down, which most hammocks around this price range do not have.
- Tree straps - not the best, but you don't have to go buy something else just to get this hung up somewhere.
- Steel carbiners, not aluminum, so they're a bit on the heavier side (though they can be replaced)
- Straps are a must - there is an upgraded version of a hammock by the same company that comes with a better set, but the color options are not the same (see: Winner Outfitters Double Camping Hammock - Lightweight Nylon Portable Hammock, Best Parachute Double Hammock For Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Beach, Yard Blue/Grey, 118"(L) x 78"(W))
The only thing is a must is some kind of hammock liner, because when it gets cold you can definitely feel the chill, but that has nothing to with the hammock, it's a learning curve.