Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Winnie the Pooh: Party in the Wood (Disney's Winnie the Pooh)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 18, 2012
The words are printed over the pictures so you can't read them, and they are cut off across the bottom. I bought this book to read to my son and he was so disappointed we could not read the entire story.
on April 26, 2012
Our son (2) adores this book. It's very much like the movie and he actually sings some of the songs when we arrive to certain pages. It is our saving grace at the dinner table when he refuses to eat.
on December 5, 2012
I gave this to my great-grandchild for his 3rd birthday and it continued the fun and joy of Pooh to another generation. He loved it just as my son did when he was that age. Pooh lives forever!
on February 26, 2014
I gave this book to my 2 yr. old granddaughter for Christmas. Winnie the Pooh books are not easy to find . This is a wonderful story for young children with bright pictures.
on December 14, 2014
This is one of my 8-year-old son's favorites book of all time! The things the friends try to use to replace Eyeore's tail are hilarious!
on May 18, 2016
Funny and well written. Excellent vocabulary exposure for my 4-year-old.