|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Winning the Audition: Turbocharge Your Orchestral Audition: Advice from Leaders in the Field Kindle Edition
|Length: 99 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you've ever struggled with the world of auditions, this is the book for you!
Thank you, Jason for another great chapter.
Where else can we read sage advice from Ira Gold, Edwin Barker, Leon Bosch, Owen Lee, and so many other top bassists all in one place?
There are numerous resources available for teaching - be it Simandl, Findeisen, Streicher, Zimmerman, and Orin O'Brien's invaluable Double Bass Notebook. Jason's book takes its rightful place in that body of resources.
No one should be without this valuable resource. BRAVO!!!
– Justin Locke, author of “Real Men Don’t Rehearse.”
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Business
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theater > Acting & Auditioning
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Theater > Acting & Auditioning