Winning the Deputy's Heart: Clean Historical Western Romance (Mail-Order Brides of Salvation Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I loved that the deputy wasn't after a young woman, but wanted a more mature wife. It also made him more likeable.
Abigail doesn't know her husband very well, of course, so when a young saloon girl tells her that she has an affair with her husband, she doesn't know what to think, and she's haunted by jealousy. I liked the way she dealt with that feeling, because yes, it can harm a marriage.
Great book, looking forward to the next one :)
There were some strong women then with how they had to live and what they had to do to just survive. It's really aspiring to read about what they did. Very good and moving. Thanks!
Heroine has had it rough, but she is ready to settle down. She agrees to marry deputy of small town as mail order bride. He was looking for someone more mature and older to settle with. I agreed, considering he had tough job and needed someone that would understand the type job he had. Unfortunately, he is in high demand and there is a situation he is called off too right upon the time he is asked to kiss the bride. This leaves very little time between them, until he settles this issue. While he never encourages the saloon gall, and even scolds her for the way he treats heroine, this still doesn't stop her from making trouble for them.
Things come to head when heroine's jealousy gets the better of her and she goes to see things for herself. This actually places her in danger, but is also allows for her to kill two birds with one stone (as saying goes). We get satisfying ending.
This was short, clean read. I enjoyed reading it with my KU. I also enjoy reading other stories by author. Would recommend this read.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns