- Hardcover: 178 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1985 no other dates edition (June 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0139610383
- ISBN-13: 978-0139610387
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #589,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Winning Football with the Air Option Passing Game Hardcover – June, 1985
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This makes Rice's book invaluable to those coaches who are looking to insert some passing into a ground-based attack, rather than spreading out five receivers and throwing on every down.
Of course, Coach Rice does such a masterly job of explaining and diagramming his pass route combinations that even pass-happy offensive coordinators will find useful insights here.