Award Winning Hape Early Explorer Play Station and Stool Set with Art Easels and Accessories
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect multipurpose table and stool for toddler play
- Convenient storage makes for a functional/stylish choice
- Neutral colors and solid wood design increase functionality and longevity
- Easily cleaned and designed to last for years to come
- Hape toy finishes are all non-toxic, child safe and of the highest quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hape - Early Explorer - Play Station and Stool Set
Hape Play Station (show here with Under the Sea Blocks)
Hape - Play Station with Stool Set
Why We Love This Product:
- Storage stool with easy organization
- Refillable Paper Roll
- Large surface for drawing, painting, and even playtime
Create and Explore, color your world!
The perfect studio space to allow your artistic desires to run wild! There are no limits to where you pen, paintbrush, colored pastel, or crayon might take you today! Will you draw a castle? Or maybe work with clay at your Hape Play Station? The choice is up to you! With quality design and made almost entirely from natural wood products, this product is the perfect complement to your own artist.
Hape toys are designed first and foremost for children. Each product is developed to enhance a child’s developmental skills. Hape believes that the future begins and belongs to our children. It is our duty to leave them with infinite possibilities, not unsolvable problems. Our toys are created to inspire play, learning, and exploration of the world we live in; through responsible business practices we aspire to leave the world in a better condition than when we received it.
Every artist needs a special place where creativity runs wild! The Play Station & Stool Set from Hape Toys is the perfect place to do just that. Perfect for playing, working, snacking, and more, this compact station strikes the balance between work and fun. The stool opens to reveal storage space, and closes to provide a comfy seat. Shelving on each side provides storage for coloring books, pads of paper, or to display works of art. Durable child safe paint finish and solid wood construction make this a toy your child will love for years to come. Hape toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. This fun furniture set is the proud recipient of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award for 2014.
Safety WarningNot suitable for children under 36 months
Compare with similar items
Award Winning Hape All-in-One Wooden Kid's Art Easel with Paper Roll and Accessories
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel
KidKraft Chalk Board Easels
Melissa & Doug Double-Sided Magnetic Tabletop Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board and Chalkboard
Step2 Great Creations Art Center Desk Easel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16.71 x 32.19 x 19.7 in||24 x 28.3 x 5.5 in||26 x 27 x 47 in||23.15 x 42.52 x 19.41 in||18.8 x 22.5 x 3.5 in||39.5 x 26.5 x 45 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is nothing to attach the other end of the paper (the side not on the paper roll) when using the paper roll. I have been using masking tape for the ends to prevent the paper from moving.
2. There are two ridges on either side of the table. My daughter is finding it more entertaining to use that as a step to climb on top of the table.
3. Stool is not constructed as well. I have a hard time sliding the lid (seat) on and off. I pretty much have to shove it closed or yank it off.
4. Chair does not have a back. My daughter is 18 months old and I am worried that she will lose her balance and fall on her back and hit her head on the floor.
Overall I think it is a decent table. Doesn't work so well with the paper scroll as there is nowhere to attach the other end of the paper. Will perhaps find another chair with a back.
The table itself is great for my 16 month old. We use it for snacks and for drawing. One thing I don't like about it is the shelves in between the legs on the sides. I don't know what the designer intended them for but my daughter thinks they're a ladder and was using them to climb onto the table. The stool is okay but not comfortable with the lip on 3 sides. The lid that slides out is clunky and not very nice to use. My daughter is too young to figure it out aside from getting it open and leaving it that way.
Overall, I'm reluctant to buy any big Hape toys in the future, and I kind of wish I had gotten the new "Flisat" table and stools that ikea has instead (but the closest store is sooo far away).
Most recent customer reviews
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars was because of the craft paper roll holder.Read more