- File Size: 835 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F4L52WG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #479,383 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Winning The Lottery: Revealed! Proven Tips, Techniques, and Strategies on How to Win the Lottery (Lotteries, Probabilities, Statistics) (Winning the Lottery, Lotteries, Probabilities, Statistics) Kindle Edition
|Length: 55 pages|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Winning The Lottery: Revealed! Proven Tips, Techniques, and Strategies on How to Win the Lottery (Lotteries, Probabilities, Statistics) (Winning the Lottery, Lotteries, Probabilities, Statistics)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It's possible that you could find statistical "lumpiness" in lottery numbers. It can be caused by a non-random characteristic in the game (a mechanical defect), or insufficient statistical sampling. Through normal wear, mechanical systems can develop pattern behavior which is why lotteries have multiple redundant sets of hardware to make this behavior difficult to detect or exploit. Sufficiently large sample sizes will demonstrate that the probability of choosing specific numbers is equally distributed.
Gives you some homework and choices, which makes sense
Now off to playing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One must figure out his own strategy to win. Williams books just give a few tips to win. Not the end all or be all book to hitting the lottery.Published on June 9, 2014 by Marlon C.
This book had all the information for a good educated pick of winning lottery numbers. By following these strategies you would increase your chances to win something every time.Published on March 26, 2014 by Larry
This was not as easy or enjoyable to get through than Gail Howard's "Lottery Winning Systems" but still provides valuable insights, especially in designing the numbers to... Read morePublished on January 29, 2014 by Ricardo Fuentes
What an informational book! We can't wait to use some of the information from this book - maybe we will be winners!Published on January 26, 2014 by Amazon Customer
He writes the truth about how to make some better bets on the lottery,but I have read this before in Gail Howard's Master guide to win the lotteryPublished on January 26, 2014 by Edward B.
There is nothing new in this book. If the author had such a great formula do you think they would be sharing it with the world? Read morePublished on January 5, 2014 by Sad
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Gambling > Lotteries
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Gambling > Lotteries
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics