Winning Moves Cranium Cadoo Board Game
|Brand||Winning Moves Games|
|Age Range (Description)||84 months to 180 months|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.63 x 7.5 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer Maximum Age||180|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||84|
|Number of Game Players||4|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Back by popular demand: the original version is back! with a variety of hilarious activities, the Cranium cadoo game gets kids thinking, creating and giggling as they play. Ages 7 to adult
- Let's play: play "combo" or go "solo" to compete in challenges from sculpting a clay object, solving a picture puzzle, and acting out a clue, sketching a target word or answering a trivia question
- Team play: players guess what you are doing. If a player shouts it out, you share the same spot on the board. Be the first to get four tokens in a row and win! but you can only win on a solo card
- Contents: game board, two decks of challenge cards, 1 custom die, sketch pad, 40 plastic scoring tokens, special red secret decoder mask, Cranium Modeling clay in zip bag, sand timer
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The original version is back by popular demand and today kids will be puzzling, sketching, sculpting, acting and code-cracking with the Cranium cadoo game. The Cranium cadoo game first debuted over fifteen years ago to the delight of an entire generation of kids. With a variety of hilarious activities, the Cranium cadoo game gets kids thinking, creating and giggling as they play. Two or more kids (or teams) will have a blast playing – even grown –ups can play and show what they can do! players team up for "combo" play or go "solo" to compete in challenges. Challenges range from sculpting an object of clay, to solving a picture puzzle, acting out a clue, sketching a target word or answering a fun trivia question (and more). the first player or team to get four tokens in a row on the board wins. The Cranium cadoo game nurtures and celebrates all of your child's natural abilities and unique talents in a fun and engaging way. Ages 7 to adult.