Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.59 shipping
Winning Moves Games Pay Day, The Classic Edition, Multicolor
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.70 (35%)|
|Brand||Winning Moves Games|
|Number of Game Players||2-4|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.1 x 8.6 x 17.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LAUNCHED IN 1975: Pay Day is great for social interaction and a game that parents and children can play on a relatively even level. Simple and quick, a two lap game takes as little as 15 minutes.
- THE OBJECT: Have the most money at the end of the game. Players can make deals on property and earn money. At the end of each month, players are paid a salary and must pay off all outstanding bills.
- SAVINGS: Players start or add to their savings only on Pay Day. Players may withdraw all / part of their savings only on Pay Day (if the player wants to withdraw at another time, they pay a $50 fee)
- LOANS: A loan may be taken out or increased at any time in $100 increments. A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day
- CONTENTS: Game board, 4 mover tokens, 1 red die, 64 deal & mail cards, savings and loan pad, money, and instructions. Ages 8+, 2 to 4 players.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Classic Game of Making and Spending Money Month by Month.
The Classic Version
Pay Day, launched in 1975, is great for social interaction and a game that parents and children can play on a relatively even level. Simple and quick, a two lap game takes as little as 15 minutes.
Learn how to get from a Payday to the end of the month. The game board resembles a calendar month, and each space has events like a buying “deal” or receiving “mail” (includes bills, insurance offers etc.) The object of the game is to have the most money at the end of the game, which is over after as many months as the players decide on.
Players may start or add to their savings only on Pay Day. Players may withdraw all or part of their savings only on Pay Day (if the player wishes to withdraw at another time). A player receives 10% interest on the balance in his/her savings account every time he lands on Pay Day.
A loan may be taken out or increased at any time in increments. A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day. Loans may only be paid off on Pay Day.
The object is to be the player who has the most cash and savings at the end of the game after playing one or more months.The length of the game is decided by the players.(We recommend a minimum of two months). A three months game will take about one hour to play.
One player is selected to go first. Roll the die and move the token the number of days indicated, starting with Monday the 1st and moving through the calendar, week by week, to 'Pay Day.' Follow the instructions for the day on which your token lands. Play then passes to the player on the left.
Earning A Salary
Each player has the opportunity to make deals on property and earn money. Every player is paid the same salary at the end of each month, and then must pay off all outstanding bills. Players can even take out a loan if necessary.
Winning Moves Games Pay Day, The Classic Edition
From the Manufacturer
The classic game of making and spending money! You'll make money every month, but you might spend it just as fast.
Not for children under 8 years of age. Keep out of reach of children age 0-3 years. WARNING-choking hazard-small parts.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.