Monopoly Board Game The Classic Edition
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.70 (31%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FUN FACTS: Launched in 1904, passed down from generation to generation, “Monopoly” was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998. Estimated players around the globe is now over 500 million!
- THE OBJECT: Create a “Monopoly” by buying, renting, trading the world’s most famous properties. Take a ride on the Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood!
- THE PLAY: Roll the dice, and move your favorite game piece. Can you buy property, or pay rent? Pass Go and collect $200.00 or head over to Community Chest, as you wheel and deal your way to the top?
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, money pad, Chance & Community Chest cards, title deeds, 10 silver-toned tokens, houses and hotels, 2 dice, instructions. For 2-8 players, ages 8+
- TOKENS: Car, dog, hat, boat, horse, shoe, iron, thimble, wheelbarrow, cannon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Buy, sell, trade and manage your properties!
A true American classic,
Monopoly was first marketed on a broad scale by Parker Brothers on November 5, 1935. Today, an estimated 500 million players from around the globe have been mesmerized by the Monopoly game since its creation by Charles B. Darrow. It remains a classic, passed down from generation to generation, making it the world's most popular game.
- Includes 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, game money, Chance & Community Chest cards, title deeds, silver-tone tokens, houses, hotels, 2 dice, instructions
- Hours of fun
Monopoly - The Classic Edition
By Winning Moves Games
Build your fortune as you buy, sell and trade the world’s most famous properties. It’s classic Monopoly fun! Take a ride on Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood — it’s your turn to get rich! You’ll take a spin around the world’s favorite board. Roll your dice and move your favorite game piece. Prove your skills as a deal maker. Pass Go, collect $200.00, take a Chance card or head over to Community Chest as you wheel and deal your way to the top. But remember to stay out of Jail! Are you ready to own it all?
- Classic Monopoly play
- Tokens include car,dog,hat,boat,horse,shoe,iron,thimble, wheelbarrow,cannon
- 2 to 8 players
Compare with similar items
Monopoly Classic Game
Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly The Mega Edition
Hasbro Gaming Monopoly Speed Die Edition - Amazon Exclusive
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||H-STORY||Artisan Owl||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 10.1 x 20 in||15.75 x 1.61 x 10.51 in||15.75 x 1.97 x 10.51 in||15.75 x 2.01 x 10.51 in||12.8 x 2.3 x 15.8 in||10.51 x 1.97 x 10.51 in|
|Item Weight||2.44 lbs||1 lb||1 lb||2.01 lbs||3.2 lbs||2 lbs|
Relive the Monopoly experiences you remember best from the game's classic years. Inside you'll find the most beloved features, including a traditional bi-fold game board, full-sized money tray, houses and hotels, your favorite tokens, and all the cards, deeds, and money that made you feel rich when you first touched them. Authentic rules of play are included too.
Small parts may present choking hazard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mom's Monopoly does have Chance and Community Chest community chest written on the backs of those cards.
Funny enough I can't find any new boards with that feature.
Other than that everything is great.
That said, everything else was perfect.
I have 2 Vermont Aves and no Oriental
I have 2 St. Charles Ave
I have 2 Tennessee Aves and no St James
I have 2 Illinois Aves and no Kentucky
I have 2 Vetnor Aves and no Atlantic
I have 2 Pennsylvania Aves and no North Carolina
AND there is NO PARK PLACE!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Played with family during Christmas last year.
There were no issues with my order, exactly as advertised.