Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WHATS IN A NAME: Aggravation, comes from capturing an opponent's piece by landing on their space, known as "aggravating".
- THE OBJECT: Two to six players compete in this classic game of race around the board from base to home. Be the first player to move your marbles around the board and reach home.
- THE PLAY: Take shortcuts to “zip” ahead. Or, try the super shortcut and shoot across the board! There are no safe spaces where player’s marbles can’t be captured.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Our game accommodates up to 6 players!
- INCLUDES: Heavy duty gameboard with original 1962 artwork, 30 plastic marbles (5 ea. of 6 colors), one die and full instructions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
For The Whole Family
Two to six players compete in this classic race around the board from Base to Home. Take shortcuts
- Two to six players compete in this classic race around the board from Base to Home.
- Take shortcuts to zip ahead. Or, try the super shortcut to shoot across the board.
Ages 6 and Up
Players:2 to 6. Contents: Heavy duty gameboard with original artwork, 30 plastic marbles, one die and instruction sheet.
The Classic Race Game
Aggravation is a board game for up to six players. Originally marketed in 1962 as a game for children, families soon realized that everyone enjoyed playing the fast paced, roll and move marble game. The object is to be the first player to have all four plastic marble playing pieces reach the player's home section of the board. The game's name comes from capturing an opponent's piece by landing on its space, which is known as "aggravating".
Its unique features are that the track accommodates six players, and that the game incorporates "shortcuts". There are no "safe" holes where a player's marbles cannot be captured other than the player's own base and home sections.