Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Winning Moves Games Monopoly Board Game The Classic Edition
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FUN FACTS: Launched in 1904, passed down from generation to generation, Monopoly was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998. Estimated players around the globe is now over 500 million.
- THE OBJECT: Create a Monopoly by buying, renting, trading the worlds most famous properties. Take a ride on the Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood.
- THE PLAY: Roll the dice, and move your favorite game piece. Buy property, or pay rent. Pass Go and collect 200.00 or head over to Community Chest, as you wheel and deal your way to the top.
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, money pad, Chance and Community Chest cards, title deeds, 9 silver toned tokens, houses and hotels, 2 dice, instructions. For 2 to 8 players, ages 8 and up.
- TOKENS: Car, dog, hat, boat, horse, shoe, thimble, wheelbarrow, cannon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Monopoly Classic Game
Monopoly With Speed Die (Amazon Exclusive)
Monopoly Board Game the Classic Edition Traditional Family Fun Original Board Game - Includes Exclusive Bonus Pouch to Store Game Pieces
Monopoly - Board Game by Parker Brothers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GeeksHive, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Feelgood Commerce||Fast ship||karen best items|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 1.9 x 20 in||1.61 x 15.75 x 10.51 in||1.97 x 10.51 x 10.51 in||18 x 10 x 1.88 in||1.97 x 15.75 x 10.51 in||2.01 x 15.75 x 10.51 in|
|Item Weight||2.44 lbs||1 lb||2 lbs||—||1 lb||1.8 lbs|
Relive the Monopoly experiences you remember best from the game's classic years. Inside you'll find the most beloved features, including a traditional bi-fold game board, full-sized money tray, houses and hotels, your favorite tokens, and all the cards, deeds, and money that made you feel rich when you first touched them. Authentic rules of play are included too.
WARNING: Choking HAZARD!!: Item comes with SMALL parts. This particular item is intended for children OVER eight (8) years of age. Adult SUPERVISION recommended for YOUNG children. SHIPPING: This particular item may ONLY be shipped within the continental US (there is NO shipments to ALASKA or HAWAII). !! SHIPPING ALERT!!: This particular ITEM may ONLY be SHIPPED to a PHYSICAL street ADDRESS (see EXPLANATION below)!!. EXPLANATION and additional DETAILS!!: This item CAN NOT be SHIPPED to any type of BOX (i.e.: PO Box, UPS Box, APO, FPO, LOCAL Box, etc...). Plus, this item CAN NOT be SHIPPED to an apartment, unit or suite ADDRESS.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Pieces are metal, but smaller and lighter than they used to be—and the iron gamepiece is missing!
2. Cards for Chance and Community Chest are blank on the backs.
3. Houses and hotels have a slightly different design and are very lightweight.
4. Money is printed on one side only, and the colors are very slightly “off” from my old game.
5. The plastic money tray for the banker has slots to stand up each denomination as opposed to the old tray, where each denomination laid flat in its section.
That said, everything else was perfect.
Anyway, it's very disappointing and a waste of $32
My mom's Monopoly does have Chance and Community Chest community chest written on the backs of those cards.
Funny enough I can't find any new boards with that feature.
Other than that everything is great.