Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on August 4, 2014
Purchased this as an anniversary gift for my Clue-loving boyfriend. He also happens to be a big collector. He absolutely loves everything about this item. I was very impressed with the way it looks. Everything is immaculate. The only thing we are modifying about it are the colored game tokens. My boyfriend doesn't want them to scratch the glass (because we plan to actually play with this game board), so we are adding felt to the bottoms to prevent any damage to the glass. Overall, this is a wonderful buy. My boyfriend is super in love with it!
on January 1, 2017
Why does it not have storage incorporated in the box for the game pieces? Most dissappointing. the case is a lovely piece of wood look, but not the quality I would expect for the price. I have gone on line to try and return it, but they will refund only about 3 dollars for shipping (and I have PRIME membership!)
on December 26, 2016
I can not say how happy I am not only with Amazon but this company as well. We love this Delux Clue!!! It is gorgeous! Very high quality !
Thank you so much for getting to me in time for Christmas!!
on July 22, 2015
Beautiful board game. I haven't played it yet but it looks so nice in the living room. Very well made and solid wood. Its nice to see you can still find nice items like this for a reasonable cost.
on January 12, 2017
This game looks like a doll house shadow box. We love the way the games pieces are weighted with metal and "click" on the glass top as you place them.
on August 7, 2015
Very luxurious and neat quality. I would recommend highly.
on August 21, 2017
Excellent customer service. I am very satisfied with the outcome and was an extreme pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!
on January 7, 2014
A beautiful edition of an old favorite. Too bad they didn't include a space in which to keep the pieces.
on April 14, 2016
This was a cheesy splurge gift for my boyfriend but we really love it. It looks nice on our games shelf.
on September 28, 2015
Beautiful set. Nice quality. Only recommendation would be to provide books for each player to hold clues list in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.