|Item Weight||47 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 14.2 x 22 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||94841|
|Assembled Height||22 inches|
|Assembled Width||14.17 inches|
|Assembled Length||40 inches|
Winsome Dayton Storage Hall Bench with Shelves
- Bench overall size is 40-inch W x 14.17-inch D x 22-inch H
- Seat dimesionis 33.43-inch W x 13.39-inch D with seat height of 20.87-inch
- Shelf size is 34.49-inch W x 12.32-inch D with 5.12-inch clearance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dayton Storage Hall Bench with shelves
The Dayton Shoe Bench has an elegant transitional style, perfect for use in entryway organizer for your shoes. Sit comfortably to put on your shoe or just sit to wait as you come and go. Plenty of shoe storage with seating surface.
- Bench is good for seating
- Plenty of shoe storage
- Constructed of solid/composite wood
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
Dayton Bench servers as a seating and also shoe storage. Plenty of shoe storage with 3 shelves. Constructed with combination of solid and composite wood in warm Antique walnut finish. Overall bench size is 40-inch W x 17-inch D x 22-inch H. Seat area is 38.43-inch W x 13.39-inch D. Each shelf is 34.49-inch W x 12.32-inch D. Clearance between shelf is 5.12-inch H. Seat Height is 20.87-inch . Assembly Required
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i believe this product is real wood because it has wood pattern inside n out. n highly doubt they paint wood pattern on the inside too. medium in mass.not super heavy or light. over all.im happy with this shoe storage.
those shoes in the photos are size 12.5 in men and 6.5 in women.
Some assembly suggestions:
1. the bench is held together with 8 large wood screws. Make sure the pieces are aligned properly and tighten the screws until you hear the wood start to crunch. If you have a ratchet driver with Allen screw heads, your fingers will thank you. I used the provided Allen wrench to see if it could be done with that - it can.
2. ignore step 4 in the instructions. Trying to assemble the bench with the shelves in it is a nightmare (the interior shelves aren't permanently attached, they rest on removable pins, allowing you to adjust their height. They flop all over the place while you're trying to complete steps 5 and 6 if they're inside the cabinet.) Complete steps 5 and 6, set the unit on its feet and makes sure it's solid. If it wobbles, make sure everything is lined up correctly and try to tighten the wood screws some more. Now lay the bench on its back and insert the shelves diagonally into the cabinet, making sure the grooves for the support pins are facing the bottom of the bench. Move the shelves to the top of the bench. Install the four lower pins in the frame and move the lower shelf down to them. Install the upper four pins, move the upper shelf to them and set the bench on its feet. You're done. WARNING: the shelves are stained particle board with veneer on the top and edges - be careful with them, they chip easily.
3. Assembly requires inserting four wooden dowels into holes in the bottom of the unit. Two of these holes weren't well cleaned after being drilled and the dowels didn't go in smoothly. A few gentle taps with a rubber mallet solved the problem.
As another review mentioned, the color of the bench I received is significantly lighter than the photo on Amazon. Works fine with the other woods in my foyer, but if you're trying for something as dark as the online photo, you may not be happy.
Ours is a little messy right now but I decided to share the picture anyways....it makes it more realistic.
I looked for about 3 years for a shoe bench--searching for just the right one and scouring over all the reviews and pictures.
I am happy with my choice. I may put this in our hall though and buy another that is lower and more comfortable to sit on to actually encourage family to put their shoes on---and then this one can continue to be dual use--for backpacks and shoes. LOVE IT~
I see so many people saying that the assembly was easy and while it looks like it should have been it really is not if you are doing it by yourself. You definitely need two people so one person can hold the shelves while the other person is putting on the sides. Was an extremely frustrating experience.
On the plus side, once it was put together it was very sturdy and the open shelf design is definitely better than the benches with cubbies.