Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 429 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 451 reviews
on January 27, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend over a year ago. We needed more storage for our wine, and my collection of wine glasses had overrun my bar glass cabinet. There's always a concern when buying something you have to assemble that 1) all of the parts won't arrive with the product, and 2) it won't look like the picture when it's complete. I've attached a photo of our completed rack.

All of the parts were included. There really weren't any swear words involved in the assembly process. As you can see, we have it fully loaded. This is a nice piece for most homes, and I really think the price I paid was more than fair.
on April 26, 2013
This is a really nice wine rack for a small area, and the price for the quality can't be beat. It was packaged very well and arrived with no major defects. There were a few little nicks and imperfections in the wood but none that were really noiticeable once it was put together. Assembly was easy, directions clear, and all parts in good order. You don't need any tools except for a Phillips head screwdriver in case one of the already installed screws is loose. I highly recommend this product.
review image
I was so impressed with the first one that I immediately ordered a second - see the photo I uploaded at the top of this page for a hint as to the capacity (and footprint).

Foremost among the reasons I love this rack is it holds two dozen 750ml bottles in a tight space. In fact, the 'footprint' is less than two and a half feet by less than one and a half feet. Perfect for cramped quarters.

Assembly was a breeze. I did not have to refer to the instructions, and everything fit perfectly which indicates to me a high degree of manufacturing quality. One thing I did before assembling was to check that every piece mated properly and that nothing was broken. Once I was satisfied that I did not need to return it I wiped each component down with Old English Lemon Oil. This added step was well worth it because instead of a merely functional wine rack I now have an attractive piece of furniture.

Another thing I love about this rack is it's rock steady. In fact, the more bottles you store, the steadier it becomes. Of course the small table top is a plus - I have a Chicago Cutlery 8-Piece Wine and Cheese Knife Set and coasters stored on the top.

Having heard about problems with some brands of stemware fitting the slots under the table top I was concerned, but I guess it's more of a problem with high end stems. I populated mine with Libbey brand with no problems.

For the price you cannot beat this for both beauty and function. Do be aware that some 1.5 liter bottles will fit very snugly in the rack. So snugly in fact that they will come into contact with each other. However, if that is not a concern or if you mostly buy wines in 750ml bottles you will probably love this as much as I do.
on June 12, 2016
Wine rack arrived today, it is as advertised, nice product for the money. Did not take long to assemble, no instructions though. We will buy another!
on December 23, 2015
I needed an inexpensive wine rack for my small apartment and ordered this based on the good reviews.

It is easy to put together but you need an extra set of hands. I actually did mine on my own but was very tricky and required some careful balancing. It looks elegant and not cheap. My only complaint (and the reason I am not giving this five stars) was that the top part had a small dent in it but I didn't care that much about it since I was always going to have a tray and some other stuff on it. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it.

Wine bottles fit and are held sturdily on the four bottom racks - no issues with even magnums or wider bottles. Wine glasses should be standard size. I have standard red wine glasses that are generous in width and they *just* fit but you won't be able to fit the big, wider ones for Burgundy side by side to each other. The wine rack is strong enough to put weighty bottles and glasses on top.

The wine rack looks really great in my dining room and certainly appears to be a lot more expensive that it cost. I get many compliments on it. A fantastic bargain for the price!
on February 6, 2012
I love this wine rack. It's not "fancy" but it's elegant and sturdy.

Can be fully assembled and disassembled with only the contents of the package which is really nice.

For the price, I'm extremely pleased. Unlike the "loop" style wine racks, it holds bottles of many sizes too.

Bottom line, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this rack to others.
on September 16, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. This item was nicer than I expected. It is easy to assemble (did it myself). It is sturdy and looks great.

6 months later the top cracked - just split apart. Be wary.
on March 9, 2017
When I was shopping for wine racks I wanted something that would hold most of my wine glasses as well as irregular size bottles of wine and looked nice. This fit the bill nearly perfectly except my Riedels won't fit as the base of the wine glass is too large to fit into the slots. I was able to put all of my random pairs of wine glasses into the rack and I will just keep my Riedels in the cupboard. I also noticed a spot on one side where it looked like the machine tried to drill a hole in the wrong spot, it was filled with wood filler and painted/stained but it wasn't as shiny as the rest and was pretty obvious. This wasn't a big issue as I put it in a corner where the blemish is hidden but when i move it, I will probably have to sand and re-stain it.
on March 8, 2017
Made out of some fairly hard wood. but...

Instructions aren't that good. I put the racks on the opposites sides they were supposed to be. If they added some stickers it would have helped. Head of screws strip easily before the screws get anywhere near tight. Does not fit Riedel red wine glasses. The bottom of the feet were damaged which I could have looked past but everything considered I had to send it back.
on June 10, 2014
I did extensive research on wine racks that also had the capability to hold wine glasses. The reviews of this rack seemed positive so we gave it a shot. We could not be happpier!! This is a very nice looking piece of furniture that will fit well in most any decor. It is sturdily constructed. It did take both my wife and I working together to assemble the rack...but with careful attention it is not difficult. As others have noted, the spacing in the wine glass slots is not wide enough to accept the larger wine glasses...but it is very easy to adjust the slot widths during the assembly process. Just make sure you do the adjustments before you finish assembling the rack. We would highly recommend this rack to folks who want a really nice piece of furniture to store and display their wine.