Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Winsome Wood Wine Tower Espresso Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 18 bottles of wine and 10 wine glasses on the glass rack
- Accessory drawer to store corkscrews and bottle stoppers
- 2 Open shelves to display glasses and wine guides
- Twin built-in glass racks safely holds most size stemware
- Constructed of solid/composite wood; measures 3-inch by 17-1/4-inch by 17-1/4-inch
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
This Willis Wine Tower stores eighteen bottles of wine in individual drawers, and there is one drawer for accessories storage. There is a hanging rack which holds wine glasses, and two shelves for holding open bottles, full glasses, and plates.
- Wine Glass hanger
- Can hold up to 18 Bottles
- One drawer and shelf
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- Constructed of solid/composite wood
Wood 18 Bottle Wine Tower and Glass Holder
Compare with similar items
Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet with Glass Door, Espresso
Simpli Home Avalon Solid Wood High Storage Wine Rack, Rich Tobacco Brown
18-Bottle Wine Tower With Rack and Shelves
Powell Black with Merlot Rub through Wine Cabinet
Winsome Vinny Wine Rack, 24 Bottle with Glass Hanger
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Spaktacular Savings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Espresso||Rich Tobacco Brown||Brown||black||Espresso|
|Material Type||Wood||Wood||Pine||Solid / Composite Wood||Wood||beachwood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The value is outstanding, but getting the unit unharmed seems to be a crapshoot. Snug all of the screws and you will have a sturdy unit. Make sure to use your own tools. I'm happy I purchased it.
UPDATE: it was too late to gift it (sent the first one back and the second took over a week to come) so I kept it. It looks great. Fairly easy to put together. The drawer screws gave me the most difficulty-it took me FOREVER. So happy I didn't gift it. It's beautiful and I'm getting so many compliments (even from the person I was gonna gift it too-oops)
1) Product scratches easily. There were scratches on few items right from the box.
2) Drawer comes out completely. No backing to stop the drawer if you pull it out all the way. If you have young kid at home be careful.
3) Assembly instructions are written with A, B, C... labels and diagrams but there is no actual label on furniture pieces itself. But it is one time thing. I suggest unwrapping all pieces and comparing them to diagrams in instructions.
4) There are three rows to hang 3 glasses on each row. But they are not spaced out enough for even medium sized glass and thus touch each other.
I would not buy it again though.
Now, for the caveats. First off, we ordered THIS model, the "espresso" model, but I wouldn't be surprised if what we actually received is the "dark espresso" model I've seen listed elsewhere. Again, see the picture I attached to the product. Luckily it works well for us, but depending on your needs it might not. Second, I did run into some manufacturing oddities. It's kind of a pain to put together--relative to IKEA fare, anyway--but was manageable. However, some pieces seemed poorly aligned, although the screws pulled everything together despite. Also, ironically, unlike others, the drawer in my case DIDN'T fit initially. I had to loosen the side panels to get it in there, and it's still a little tight but it's workable.
Lastly, there were a number of scuffs, imperfections, etc., on various pieces of the wine rack. We're going to manage with them, and clean some of them up with a wood damage pen, but it might bother some.
Anywho, we like it for us! But definitely don't expect a stellar piece of engineering, and do expect some headaches.