Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Winsome Wood Wine Tower Espresso Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 18 bottles of wine and 10 wine glasses on the glass rack
- Accessory drawer to store corkscrews and bottle stoppers
- 2 Open shelves to display glasses and wine guides
- Twin built-in glass racks safely holds most size stemware
- Constructed of solid/composite wood; measures 3-inch by 17-1/4-inch by 17-1/4-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
This Willis Wine Tower stores eighteen bottles of wine in individual drawers, and there is one drawer for accessories storage. There is a hanging rack which holds wine glasses, and two shelves for holding open bottles, full glasses, and plates.
- Wine Glass hanger
- Can hold up to 18 Bottles
- One drawer and shelf
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- Constructed of solid/composite wood
Wood 18 Bottle Wine Tower and Glass Holder
Compare with similar items
Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet with Glass Door, Espresso
Merry Products 16-Bottle Wine Rack, Espresso
Winsome Wood Palani Wine Tower, Cappuccino
Simpli Home Avalon Solid Wood High Storage Wine Rack, Rich Tobacco Brown
18-Bottle Wine Tower With Rack and Shelves
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Wood||wood||Wood||beachwood||Wood||Solid / Composite Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: it was too late to gift it (sent the first one back and the second took over a week to come) so I kept it. It looks great. Fairly easy to put together. The drawer screws gave me the most difficulty-it took me FOREVER. So happy I didn't gift it. It's beautiful and I'm getting so many compliments (even from the person I was gonna gift it too-oops)
The value is outstanding, but getting the unit unharmed seems to be a crapshoot. Snug all of the screws and you will have a sturdy unit. Make sure to use your own tools. I'm happy I purchased it.
1) Product scratches easily. There were scratches on few items right from the box.
2) Drawer comes out completely. No backing to stop the drawer if you pull it out all the way. If you have young kid at home be careful.
3) Assembly instructions are written with A, B, C... labels and diagrams but there is no actual label on furniture pieces itself. But it is one time thing. I suggest unwrapping all pieces and comparing them to diagrams in instructions.
4) There are three rows to hang 3 glasses on each row. But they are not spaced out enough for even medium sized glass and thus touch each other.
I would not buy it again though.
When I was looking for a wine rack, I wanted something reasonably cheap, yet still nice looking. That is exactly what I found in this product. I scrutinized the reviews about difficult assembly, broken pieces, etc....and decided to check it out for myself (realizing...its probably not as difficult as many people make it seem to put together). Well, I found it rather easy to put together (BY MYSELF...and I am a tiny female), and I did not have any broken pieces. Some of the pieces were a little scuffed, but nothing dramatic, and certainly not irreparable.
Assembly advice!!!: The individual pieces are NOT labeled. To stay organized, I recommend as you unwrap each piece, lay it out as it is displayed in the instruction manual.....stay organized and you wont have a problem. I put the drawer together first, because many complaints were that of the drawer not fitting properly in the display. I assembled it first so as I was assembling the lower half of the display I could periodically place the drawer in its actual place as to not tighten anything too much. I had no issues with the drawer fitting well into the display case.
The instructions are clear enough, although there are no words to guide you so if you are not a spatially oriented individual, you MAY (and I repeat, MAY) find it difficult...however,...its really not that hard. I'm pretty sure anyone can do it as long as you stay organized from the beginning by laying out the pieces. Assembly time was a couple hours, and I did it without anybody helping me.
The unit is a dark espresso color, as written in the description (much darker than the picture displayed)
All in all, I love it. I wanted something cheap in price that still looks great on display. I compare the quality much to IKEA furniture. Its obviously not going to be a high end quality material, but it will look well enough...and with some decorative touches, actually turns out to be quite pleasing on the eye.
I do recommend this product. Very happy with it.