Winsome Wood Wine Tower Espresso Finish
|Price:||$116.28 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to 18 bottles of wine and 10 wine glasses on the glass rack
- Accessory drawer to store corkscrews and bottle stoppers
- 2 Open shelves to display glasses and wine guides
- Twin built-in glass racks safely holds most size stemware
- Constructed of solid/composite wood; measures 3-inch by 17-1/4-inch by 17-1/4-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
This Willis Wine Tower stores eighteen bottles of wine in individual drawers, and there is one drawer for accessories storage. There is a hanging rack which holds wine glasses, and two shelves for holding open bottles, full glasses, and plates.
- Wine Glass hanger
- Can hold up to 18 Bottles
- One drawer and shelf
- Assembly required
- Ships in 1 box
- Constructed of solid/composite wood
Wood 18 Bottle Wine Tower and Glass Holder
Compare to similar items
This item Winsome Wood Wine Tower Espresso Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Onlinez Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CharlottesAttic||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Wood||Wood||wood||Wood||Solid / Composite Wood||Wood|
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: it was too late to gift it (sent the first one back and the second took over a week to come) so I kept it. It looks great. Fairly easy to put together. The drawer screws gave me the most difficulty-it took me FOREVER. So happy I didn't gift it. It's beautiful and I'm getting so many compliments (even from the person I was gonna gift it too-oops)
1) Product scratches easily. There were scratches on few items right from the box.
2) Drawer comes out completely. No backing to stop the drawer if you pull it out all the way. If you have young kid at home be careful.
3) Assembly instructions are written with A, B, C... labels and diagrams but there is no actual label on furniture pieces itself. But it is one time thing. I suggest unwrapping all pieces and comparing them to diagrams in instructions.
4) There are three rows to hang 3 glasses on each row. But they are not spaced out enough for even medium sized glass and thus touch each other.
I would not buy it again though.
The value is outstanding, but getting the unit unharmed seems to be a crapshoot. Snug all of the screws and you will have a sturdy unit. Make sure to use your own tools. I'm happy I purchased it.
When I was looking for a wine rack, I wanted something reasonably cheap, yet still nice looking. That is exactly what I found in this product. I scrutinized the reviews about difficult assembly, broken pieces, etc....and decided to check it out for myself (realizing...its probably not as difficult as many people make it seem to put together). Well, I found it rather easy to put together (BY MYSELF...and I am a tiny female), and I did not have any broken pieces. Some of the pieces were a little scuffed, but nothing dramatic, and certainly not irreparable.
Assembly advice!!!: The individual pieces are NOT labeled. To stay organized, I recommend as you unwrap each piece, lay it out as it is displayed in the instruction manual.....stay organized and you wont have a problem. I put the drawer together first, because many complaints were that of the drawer not fitting properly in the display. I assembled it first so as I was assembling the lower half of the display I could periodically place the drawer in its actual place as to not tighten anything too much. I had no issues with the drawer fitting well into the display case.
The instructions are clear enough, although there are no words to guide you so if you are not a spatially oriented individual, you MAY (and I repeat, MAY) find it difficult...however,...its really not that hard. I'm pretty sure anyone can do it as long as you stay organized from the beginning by laying out the pieces. Assembly time was a couple hours, and I did it without anybody helping me.
The unit is a dark espresso color, as written in the description (much darker than the picture displayed)
All in all, I love it. I wanted something cheap in price that still looks great on display. I compare the quality much to IKEA furniture. Its obviously not going to be a high end quality material, but it will look well enough...and with some decorative touches, actually turns out to be quite pleasing on the eye.
I do recommend this product. Very happy with it.