2 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Winsor & Newton ProMarker 24 Student Designer Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Explore the extensive Winsor & Newton promarker color spectrum with this strong color kit
- Choose from berry red, burgundy, mandarin, khaki, lime green, pear green, turquoise, denim blue, azure, Mulberry, plum, and maroon
- Also contains amber, yellow, sunflower, bright green, lush green, mint green, royal blue, indigo blue, amethyst, Carmine, antique pink and cocktail pink
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Winsor & Newton ProMarker
Expert, versatile and boasting an unrivaled color spectrum, this is a must-have, professional quality addition to your marker collection.
Includes 24 Colours
An extensive palette of colours, that provide for a broad range of creative applications, from design and illustration to comic art and all kinds of craft-based activities.
The fine bullet nib is narrower, making it ideal for more precise detailing and line work. The broad nib is great for quick visuals and filling in larger areas.
It's possible to overlay different colours to produce new colours & depending on how wet the ink is, smooth transitions can be achieved. A special colourless ProMarker Blender can be used to soften and merge colours together.
Extended Colour Depth
ProMarker colours have a translucent quality and can be layered to achieve varying depth and opacity. Going over the same spot creates a darker tone of the same colour, enabling a versatile range of shading effects.
Paper That Works Best
For the best results, use ProMarker in conjunction with Winsor & Newton Bleedproof Paper. Although lightweight at just 75gsm, it has been specially formulated to prevent marker ink from bleeding. It's also very white and smooth and will make your colours look rich and vibrant with high levels of contrast. When not using Bleedproof Marker Paper, it is best to use a heavyweight paper or card stock with a smooth coated surface.
High Quality, Dye-Based Colour
The colour dyes used in ProMarkers ensure even colour lay down, with outstanding vibrancy and tonal variation. Unlike ordinary felt tipped pens or low grade markers, ProMarker colour appears perfectly even, with no unsightly streaking.
Explore the extensive Winsor & Newton promarker color spectrum with this strong color kit. Choose from Berry red, burgundy, mandarin, khaki, lime green, pear green, turquoise, denim blue, azure, Mulberry, plum, maroon, amber, yellow, Sunflower, bright green, lush green, mint green, royal blue, indigo blue, Amethyst, carmine, antique pink and cocktail pink. As with all promarker sets, it has been specifically curated to provide illustrators and artists with beautiful colors, every day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read in some reviews that some received it with few dried markers.
My set didnt.. they were closed and brand new sealed... they all work perfectly fine.
Because of what im about to draw I added the skin colours and the blender to them (sold separately).
Some reviewers complained about the lack of black and blender..
I totally understand your point but the set clearly specifies the tones included...
I rarely use black to colour just to outline and that can be done with any fine point black marker.. u dont need the pro one.
In few words I highly recommend it!