Winter Gloves, HiCool Touch Screen Gloves Thermal Gloves Driving Gloves for Men and Women
- Sensitive touch screen: thumb and forefinger part covered with shock, could use a mobile phone when wearing this gloves.
- Pattern of antiskid: there is much antiskid glue in palm, effectively prevent the occurring in the process of vibration and catch out.
- Mill wool lycra fabric: soft, warm and comfortable, elegant appearance design, the warning signs outside of the hand can increase the driving safety at night.
- Wrist is a new technology and materials: elastic contraction will not fall off and convenient to wear and removal.
- Package include: 1 set of full finger gloves with one year warranty, enjoy friendly customer service, be sure the item "Sold by HiCool" .
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: S(palm width 7 to 8 cm), M(palm width 8 to 9 cm), L(palm width 9 to 10 cm)
Material: wool lycra fabric, lycra fabric, electric shock cloth
Applicable: riding, driving, photography and other outdoor sports
Features: anti-skid warmth, light, comfortable, breathable
This is an elegant gloves, there is not only an elegant appearance, But also a variety of functions. It is really a good
necessities when home or travel. Touch screen function, perfect non-slip, warm and soft, integrating with many
advantages, strongly recommended to you, if you are not satisfied, we promise a refund within 7 days of no dispute.
Why Choose HiCool ?
HiCool is one specializing in the outdoor&sports products brand shop, the shop has been development and design all
kinds of sports fitness, skiing, swimming, cycling products, a wide range of aspects, and we constantly base on the
customer experience to develop new products.
Top Customer Reviews
Update 3/7/17: I was contacted by the manufacturer who was kind enough to help me resolve the issue I had indicated previously.. I have changed my review from 3 stars to 5 stars.
Cons: The touch-screen use doesn't always work, it feels like the index finger doesn't land accurately much of the time, but maybe that's my personal experience.