Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Winter Night EP
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

83%
17%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$2.97

on November 28, 2010
Found these guys through the Kindle commercials and I'm so happy I did. All three of these songs are great for a holiday playlist that begs for some happy, fun, unique songs and their cover of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is now a favorite of mine. I'm keeping tabs on these guys and hope for more releases soon!
VINE VOICEon December 10, 2010
A wondrous little holiday treat featuring positive tunes, jazzy tempos and their wonderful sexy understated voices. I loved their material and style since Amazon found them. And this, their 3rd EP shows they've got a lovely future. I particularly love the cover of the 1948 song - Baby It's Cold Outside - where one lover attempts to convince the other not to leave so soon. What a joy!
on January 29, 2011
The music is simple, not very complex, but theres always a joy to it. Such lovely voices and harmony that you cant find in many places. Gorgeous duo.
on November 29, 2010
I'm so thrilled I found them! I loved track 3, really like track 2, not so hot on the preview of track 1. (downloaded 2&3 only)

Because of the freebie (track 2) I found their other songs as well. Loved a couple of them too.

They have such a sweet sound together, very happy I can hear the smiles in their voices.
on December 29, 2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Amazon! There is no time I hear these 2 that I don't get tears in my eyes. With all the oversinging out there, I hear this duo & think, "Ahhhhhhhhhh..." Adorable...literally.
on November 15, 2010
The title speaks for itself. Please buy this. But it for:
Your wife/husband
Your girlfriend/boyfriend
Your significant other
Your friend who likes you
Your friend who doesn't like you
Your pal who you haven't seen in years, but somehow you'll know this will make them feel like you are right there singing with them
Someone you like, but wouldn't dare tell them for fear of it sounding like, "Helloofajsdifjqwer i'm just sdfasarwer and well...you're so....help me."
Oh, and yourself. The latter being of utmost importance. You have no idea how much you'll love this duo. If the samples don't make you cry out with glee, there is a major problem that needs some fixin'. Please support these two, they make me smile EVERY time i hear them.

Oh...yeah... And suport them so they'll keep making music because you know, they are.... The BEST.