Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Winter Sports 3: The Great Tournament - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on February 2, 2015
I think my sister's and I played it once. It was boring. The most interesting thing about it is the colorful characters on the cover.
1 helpful vote
on January 27, 2011
THIS IS A FUN GAME AND VERY COMPETITIVE SPORT GAME, I LOVE THE CHALLENGE. THIS GAME WILL KEEP YOU GOING FOR HOURS AND PLENTY OF ENJOYMENT.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on October 27, 2010
I got this game because I really enjoy the skiing and snowboarding in Wii Sports & Fitness. Unfortunately this game doesn't make use of the balance board, just hand controls. It is still fun just not what I was expecting.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on June 1, 2011
My wife isn't really into video games and decided to get this for me for my birthday. We just got the Wii a month or two earlier and thought this looked like fun and it was inexpensive ($20). Hate to complain about a gift, but this isn't much fun.

First the getting to your sport is a pain. It is like 10-12 options to get to the start of your game. For example, the ski jumping you have to either watch stupid scenes leading up to the actual jump or press the A button to jump ahead. Literally getting to jump takes longer then the jumping itself. And typically you crash upon landing the jump. We've tried all potential variations on moving the remote and nunchuk based on the graphics they show on how to land. Nothing works.

Another example of how poor this game is is the ice skating. You are supposed to move the remote in sync with arrows on the screen. We've never had success in the skaters doing what they are supposed to.

In the downhill skiing, even on the easy level the remote is so damn sensitive. To turn you literally barely move the remote and the turn is so sharp you end up crashing into the fence. If you try to correct yourself and try to turn back, the reaction time of the turn is too late. You still crash. It just doesn't feel very realistic.

The one thing I took away from this game was to read reviews before buying a game, and if you can't find more then a handful of reviews, the game probably sucks. The otehr review on Amazon is the only one besides mine we could find. So I guess maybe perhaps that $20 was worth the lesson learned to do some research before buying.

To my wife, if you read this, I love you and it is the thought that counts.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on October 29, 2011
I just got it has alot of winter events as downhill sking and snowboarding. The game makes you feel like your on the slope. It's very realistic!!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question