Consider these available items
Winterial Onyx Premium Snowshoes 25 Inch Mountain Terrain Black Snow Shoes with Quick Fit Bindings Carry Bag and Adjustable Poles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||190 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STABLE: The ultra-flex plastic deck offers top tier performance under any terrain!
- TRACTION: Steel crampon style teeth, wide base and deck traction will help traverse steep and uneven backcountry climbing.
- 190LB LOAD CAPACITY: Snowshoe dimensions 8" x 25",
- QUICK FIT BINDINGS: The quick fit binding system will get you on the trail quicker than ever. Simply put your foot in the slot and pull the tab. The heel lock bar allows you to climb steep hillsides while feeling the stability of being on the deck!
- Carry bag and Poles INCLUDED! Anti-shock poles are a must for backcountry trail blazing and are included in the Winterial snowshoe carry bag!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Explore The Backcountry The powder is fresh and its time to grab your Winterial snowshoes and hit the backcountry. These snowshoes are built to perform under any conditions. At 8" x 25" there is a stable and sturdy base for climbing and traversing hills and any terrains.
Design and Traction The sleek, modern and lightweight design of Winterial's snowshoes offers top tier performance. Fitted with steel teeth, you wont have a problem gripping over ice and steep climbs. Blaze your own trail with a deck that is flexible yet strong.
Bindings Quick fitting binding system allows you to get on the trail faster than ever. The pull tab secures your boot to the deck with side adjusters to get your foot positioned in a comfortable position.
- 190lbs load capacity
- Durable plastic flex deck
- Quick fit binding system
- Heel Lift system for hill climbing
- Steel crampon style teeth
- Carry bag and Anti-lock poles INCLUDED!
QUICK FIT BINDINGS
The quick fit binding system will get you on the trail quicker than ever. Simply put your foot in the slot and pull the tab. The heel lock bar allows you to climb steep hillsides while feeling the stability of being on the deck!
CARRY BAG AND POLES INCLUDED!
Anti-shock poles are a must for backcountry trail blazing and are included in the Winterial snowshoe carry bag!
Steel crampon style teeth, wide base and deck traction will help traverse steep and uneven backcountry climbing.
|Highland Snowshoes||Shasta Snowshoes||Onyx Snowshoes||Yukon Women's Snowshoes||Yukon Men's Snowshoes||Mammoth Snowshoes|
|Max Weight Capacity||220||200||190||190||190||240|
|Use Type||Rolling Terrain||Rolling Terrain||Mountain Terrain||All Terrain||All Terrain||Mountain Terrain|
|Color||Black / Gold||Black / Blue||Black||Pink||Green||Black / Red|
|Item Weight||5.2 Pounds||4.3 Pound||5.2 Pounds||4.4 Pounds||4.4 Pounds||5.3 Pounds|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28 x 11 x 5.5 inches; 6.15 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 11, 2018
- Manufacturer : Winterial
- ASIN : B076H9SLCL
Best Sellers Rank:
#120,457 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #76 in Snowshoes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tight hold- my boot never slipped around in the binding
Seems built for larger feet (I had to wear large snow boots -size 8.5- to fill the binding and I was tightened down almost completely). Individuals with smaller size may not get it right enough
Snowshoe performed well in packed powder and untouched powder!
in fact, my older set of snow shoes are considered top of the line, and much more expensive, but i seriously could not explain to you why they are any better than these.....we did have snow earlier this year, and after trying the Winterials the first time out, i also reached for them before my second outing.
Easy to put on feet
The cool design doesn't allow for enough flotation. I'm 6'1" 180ish. It works good on slight packed snow
Heel strap locking mechanism should be metal not plastic.
Poles work great except the grip is made for smaller hands.
Overall I would give the product an 8/10. Great price and good for light hiking. I did a few miles in them