|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 14.5 x 7.5 inches|
WintersCottage Vintage Step Stool, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hand crafted distressed step stool - Constructed from high quality wood - Dimensions are 8 x 14.5 x 7.5 inches - Easy to stow away and store
- Strong and sturdy enough to help you reach those items on the top shelf and small enough for children to be able to move around and use to wash their hands or brush their teeth
- Each individual step stool is personally inspected to ensure the highest quality possible
- Distressed to provide a vintage antique style without degrading any of the stool's strength - Stools are not antiques
- Protected by the WintersCottage 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reminisce The Good Old Days With This Vintage Style Step Stool
WintersCottage Vintage Style Black Step Stool- Hand crafted for the highest quality possible
- Made from high quality wood
- Each stool is personally distressed and inspected for the best quality
- Big enough to help reach high places
Give A Boost To Those That Need It
- Small enough to store in a closet or cupboard
- Light enough that children can move around to reach high places
- Each stool is rubbed with a furniture wax to help protect against water damage and wear and tear
Vintage Look With Optimal Strength
- Edges are sanded to give a well used look
- This stool will last for years
WintersCottage Step Stools are Backed with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Order Your WintersCottage Step Stool And Bring Style To Your Home!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
****************I just found out how unsturdy this product is. It is put together with loads of tiny nails. To my surprise, it collapsed and the legs splayed out while I was standing on it. I am going to try to find bigger stronger nails to repair it. Otherwise if that does not work, I'll just toss it out.*****************
Would not buy another.
Most recent customer reviews
we use it mostly as a doorstop, because it's not very tall, but i guess the product describes its height.
anyway, it looks nice.