Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2013
Wipeout 3 is really fun to play and has a new camera angle which I am not a big lover of. I would rather like to see what obstacles I have to face instead of looking and the back of my character! But I like this game more than the previous games. The first one is too glitch and don't have that many obstacles to face. The second one isn't good because of the looks of the characters and the way of the controls because now you don't need the nunchuk you hold it sideways. Over all very good price but not a good price when it first came out because it was 49.99 which I wouldn't pay for this game so if I was you the next Wipeout game that comes out I would wait until the price goes down to at least 19.99 what I payed because it isn't worth the first price. Sadly some shops may take quite long to put there price down expasually game stores but any online stores like Amazon will put there price faster if not so many people bought the game straight away.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
A fun to play with the kids kind of game. Nothing to taxing on the brain when playing this.
on January 3, 2014
I read the reviews before I purchased this for my sons, ages 6 & 9. The reviews said that it was very easy to play - they were right. A little too easy, maybe. You honestly can't lose if you just keep moving forward.

My kids were quickly bored of the game, unfortunately. I personally liked the obstacle changes (french fries coming at you in one round, fruit in another round, etc.) But, the overall look & feel of the game seems the same in every level.

Buy this game if you absolutely love the show and the kids like playing the same type of level over & over. If they like a bit more of a challenge, than this probably isn't the game.
on July 16, 2017
Kids are addicted!
We are the coolest family around :)
on April 11, 2013
My grandsons had played this at a friend's house and, although they had an earlier edition, were salivating over it. It arrived on a weekend when my son was in charge of the kids while his wife worked and it kept them entertained all weekend.
on January 27, 2014
Got this for my 4 year old cause he loves the show. Both of us love playing the game. It's not to difficult and it's a fun family game night game. We have all 4 of us playing at times
on January 7, 2014
I thought this would be a good game for our family as we find the tv show hilarious. The product arrived in a timely manner, well packaged and as advertised for what I thought was a reasonable price.

Giving 4 out of 5 stars because I didn't know you need to have a "numchuck" which is some sort of attachment to each wii controller. we only have 1 numchuck so i'll have to buy more if we want more than 1 person to be able to play the game at the same time.
on September 8, 2013
This game is pretty fun, especially if you watch the TV show like we do. The kids figured out how to maneuver the characters long before we did, but we do have a lot of laughs when we play.
on January 1, 2014
We purchased this as a gift for our teen daughter and she loves it. Her and her friends played it New Years Eve and had a blast.
on December 31, 2013
This game was a gift and when x-mas came the kids open it and their was a slight problem; it would not start something about saving a game they have not even had the chance play to save any info.The next day we decided to try again and it came on ;I will say that the game is fun and it get the kids going .They compare themselves to the TV show and it becomes excited. The children love playing the game.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.