|Brand Name||Viable Inc.|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 2.8 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||WT35IN|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WT35IN|
WireTray: Wire Management, Wire Organizer, Cable Manager, Cable Organizer, Cord Manager, Cord Organizer, for under desk, computer, office.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple product to get wires and cables off the floor.
- Can install underneath desk or on a wall.
- plus 2 end caps and 4 screws for mounting included.
- 1 anodized aluminum channel with 15 ABS plastic hooks,
- 35" long x 2-3/4" wide x 3-1/2" high
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WireTray is designed to install under or behind your desk to organize and conceal all the cords, cables and wires, and to get them off of the floor. Installation is simple - all you do is assemble the 15 hooks into the channel, and attach under your desk or work surface with the 4 included wood screws thru the end caps. Or you can attach to the wall behind your desk by first sliding the hooks into the channel using their other tab. It works great with plug strips, lap top computer cables and bricks, USB, HDMI, printer, and network cables. The design also allows you to rearrange or change your wires as needed, and the wires can enter and exit where desired. The hooks also make it easy to weave and contain all those long loose wire loops. If you need it longer just purchase another one. If it’s too long, cut it with a saw to the desired length. U.S. Patent No. 8,596,588.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few weeks ago, the owner of Viable Inc, Scott Sikkema, emailed me and said they'd revised their packaging greatly and he also apologized for my earlier poor experience. He asked if I'd like another one to see the difference. I've had Amazon sellers apologize before, but it had always been just words and nothing more. I've got to hand it to Scott, the packaging in the new unit he sent my way was perfect. The box was just the right size, nothing rattling around loose, screws were in a ziplock bag with instructions, and there was plenty of paper filler to keep things from banging about.
It's a very well designed wire tray and there's nothing else nearly as good at this price point, and now the packaging is perfect. You'd be hard put to go wrong with these guys. If you desire freedom from the tyranny of wires everywhere, check it out!
- great design for hiding cables behind a desk. Hooks allow different cables to enter and exit and different points
- supports both wall mount and under desk mount
- plastic hooks are flimsy and flex. The picture shows a surge protector sitting in the track. When I do this, it's heavy enough to bend the hooks
- product lacked screws, drywall anchors, and instructions. For $36 product I should have to make an extra trip to home depot for parts, and figure out installation.
Most recent customer reviews
First, use your own screws if you're in the US. I have no idea what the drive pattern on these screws actually might be, but it's not...Read more