- Use promo code PRIMEDAYBOOK to save $5.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEDAYBOOK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code PRIMEBOOK18 to save $5.00 when you spend $15.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code BOOK18 to save $10.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BOOK18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Use promo code BOOKS18 to save $10.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Wired for Healing - Remapping the Brain to Recover from Chronic and Mysterious Illnesses Paperback – October 25, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Annie Hopper weaves together cutting-edge scientific research based on neurological rehabilitation and functional imaging, with the age-old traditions of mindfulness and healing. Her program has the potential to significantly dampen inflammatory conditions and, perhaps more importantly, encourage self-empowerment. --Dr. Cynthia Li, MD, Internal Medicine, Berkeley, CA
Annie Hopper's program, which addresses the limbic system engrained memory aspect of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and many other conditions, is the only way I have found for some patients to get out of their illnesses. Physical treatment is often just not enough. There are now patients I won't even begin to treat until they go through her program. --Dr. William Shrader, MD, Environmental Medicine, Santa Fe, NM
Annie Hopper understands that in order for our brains to cope with the world, the feeling - thinking - integrating - and - doing - circuits need to talk to each other. Annie Hopper understands these principles, and, as her work demonstrates, is able to use these in a practical and sensible manner, in a way that resonates. Her work enables our brains to become more efficient communicators, not only with ourselves but with the world around us. Read this book! --Dr. Les Koopowitz, MBBCh, FFPsych (SA), Clinical Associate Professor in Psychiatry, University of Adelaide, Practising in Neuropsychiatry
About the Author
Author Annie Hopper is an internationally recognized expert on toxic brain injuries, limbic system dysfunction and rehabilitation. Her speaking engagements include the Canadian Brain Injury Association, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, and the Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapy Association.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You are far too talented and have gone through too much to not understand that if you are advertising a self help book then it needs to have some information that will actually help people. You are such a good writer that had you written your entire program in this book on how I can actually rewire my brain, I would have tried to find your DNRS program, or at the very least given you 5 stars and bought the DVD. After this bait and switch book I've decided I wouldn't give you another cent. Life's not just about making money. Especially when you have the ability to really help people.
For anyone suffering from brain damage, I recommend Neurotherapy/biofeedback, or the Brain Highways program instead. As for this book, it's going in the "donate" box.
In an audio format. Reading can be very taxing and sometimes it can't even be accomplished by some who are impaired in these ways.
This is information they need