Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Item Package Quantity: 1|Color: W hite|Change

Showing 1-10 of 425 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 446 reviews
on May 17, 2013
Other reviewers seem to think this is an inferior product to the original. It looks exactly like the original but it does have a Made in China sticker on it. But, so does the Ipod. As someone recommended, I looked at the infrared LEDs with my digital camera and you can see that it has one less LED per side than the original, but it plays on my machine as good as the original from 6'-8'. The connector and cord are exactly the same. I am very satisfied with this product and you can't beat the price.
on June 23, 2015
This sensor bar for Nintendo Wii is not a Nintendo brand sensor bar. It wasn't advertised as such either. It doesn't work as well as the old one either. It doesn't pick up signals from either side very well, you have to be directly in front of it to have it work. It was an inexpensive replacement for one that didn't work any longer. I am satisfied with that.
on June 27, 2015
Our dog ate the original bar so we needed a cheap replacement. If you're really into Wii gaming and need something flawless, just find a Nintendo original or get a better 3rd party bar. This one is meant for people who want to play, but don't care a whole lot if it works great. The main issue with it is that the bar loses your Wiimote frequently if you move out of the "sweet" zone. But, it does what I need it to do.
on November 1, 2015
My son got a pass-me-down Wii from his uncle but the system was missing the sensor bar. I figure a generic one would work just as fine as a Nintendo one so I ordered this item. As I expected, this product worked just fine with the Wii system.
on November 22, 2015
This sensor bar is not even close to the quality of a NIntendo branded sensor. I gave it a three star because it does work and recognize the motion, however it does have one very annoying issue. The pointer jumps all over the screen. I even tried setting the remote on a flat surface and the pointer would not stop moving. So if you are planning on playing any games that require accuracy with the sensor bar, then this is not the product for you. If you are just wanting a replacement sensor so that you can keep using your wii for Netflix, then this will work fine (although I highly recommend investing in a Roku 3, it is an extremely powerful device)
on January 31, 2014
After my cat chewed up the wire for my old sensor i bought this super cheap one instead of going to gamestop which wanted $25 for it. It works fine and worth it.
on December 30, 2015
Worked for 2 weeks then died. I realize this wasn't very expensive, but none of them are ...I bought this as the original Nintendo one stopped working on us. This is the second one that has now died. Have placed an order for a 3rd one from another company. Just annoying. Not sure why these keep dying?
on June 22, 2015
Works great! Product was just as soon. No problems at all. We hooked it up and it worked right away. Was packaged in plastic inside a cardboard package and arrived pretty fast. Was not broke or damaged at all.
on March 19, 2016
Got two of these and only one of them worked. When buying 3nd partly stuff there's that 50/50 chance that the item wouldn't work. Well one out of two isn't too bad.
on November 26, 2015
Works great! Just as well as the original. Our first one became a casualty of our toddler, but this replacement was inexpensive and trustworthy. Would buy again.