WiFi Wireless IEEE 802.11G/B WLAN 54Mbps Network Adapter USB2.0 Wireless Lan USB Adapter for Laptop Noteook Desktop PC Suport Vista/Windows 7(32bit & 64bit)/Linux
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specifications:Wireless LAN 11g USB Adapter, IEEE 802.11g, USB1.1/2.0, 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz
- Ralink Chipset IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 25, 36, 48, 54Mbps, 5V DV
- System Requirements:PC - compatible computer, CPU speed of 200MHz or above;Memory: 64MB or above, 12
- How to install driver and utility: Insert the software CD to your CD-ROM, then it will auto run imme
- *Bulk Package*
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wireless LAN 11g USB Adapter
IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 25, 36, 48, 54Mbps
PC - compatible computer, CPU speed of 200MHz or above
Memory: 64MB or above, 128MB recommended
Microfoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7(32/64 bit), Mac/Linux
Showing 1-8 of 39 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shipping was fast and I received the adapter, an installation CD and a very small two pages installation guide. It is not very elaborate but the adapter worked fine so I did not need further instructions. First install the files and then plug your adapter. The adapter is much bigger and wider than shown in the picture. There are two file folders. The first installation did not work. I uninstalled and installed from the other folder and it worked instantly. If you have a secured connection you have to enter the password and activate the connection under profile and you can also save your connection under profile. It is working for me for the last 4 days and I think it will work. If you do not have trouble in the first place then it should work. The signal strength is also good (54mbps).