- Save 15% on 1 Anker Qi-Certified Wireless Charger For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANK258CP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 1 Anker iPhone X Breeze Case For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST9016 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 1 Anker Best Speaker For every 1 Anker Procuct you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BEST3105 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 ❤Anker FM Transmitter❤ For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ANKERAFM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wireless Charger, Anker Qi-Certified Wireless Charger for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, Samsung S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7/Note 8, and More, PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand (AC Adapter Not Included)
- Low Return Rate: 11% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "qi charger"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge Forward: Using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset, PowerPort Wireless charges any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than other 5W wireless chargers.
- Versatile Viewing: Charge vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. (Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Certified Safe: Totally eliminate the radiation and overheating risks associated with wireless charging. With overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more, you and your iPhone are fully protected.
- What You Get: PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand, 3ft Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- The PowerPort Wireless series was designed to deliver the fastest wireless charge possible and simplify charging into just setting down your phone
PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
One of the simplest possible ways to charge.
Forget about messing with cables and cases. Just set your device on PowerPort Wireless and let the power flow. Charge either vertically or horizontally, to keep track of your messages or enjoy videos while charging.
- Charges 10% Faster Than Other 5W Wireless Chargers
- Radiation Shielding
- Advanced Temperature Control
Keep track of work and personal messages in portrait mode, or switch over to landscape to enjoy videos while charging.
Align in the center where the charging coil is located for the fastest possible charge (10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers).
Ascertain charging status at a glance without adjusting or picking up the charger.
Advanced temperature control, overvoltage protection, and more combine with full CE，FCC， and RoHS certification for complete peace of mind.
PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update (four stars for the service) - AnkerDirect reached out to me directly to offer a replacement device. I told them thank you but I'd already returned the device and received my refund. They offered me another device, free of charge, that would work better with the device I have. Super impressed that they not only reached out without being asked but that they took care of the issue despite Amazon taking the return. I will be keeping these guys in mind for future needs.
One note: I was slightly hesitant on this one because it only supports normal charging, and not the Apple "quick" charge. I already own the Anker charging pad that supports "quick charge" and lays flat, and am pretty familiar with the charge time. I really wanted a stand, though, as explained above, so I purchased this with one of Anker's less expensive charging plugs that supported normal charging. After a couple weeks of using both this stand and the "quick charge" pad (now on the bedside cabinet), I have to say there really isn't much difference time-wise. For my desktop use (set the phone on the stand during the work day), the few minute difference in charging speed over hours makes no difference. The "quick charge" pad is faster, but only by maybe 20 percent (rough guess based on my observations)?
For my use case, this stand is perfect for keeping the phone topped while I'm at work. It also charges the phone perfectly in a horizontal position on the stand as well as vertical. Don't be put off by the lack of Apple "quick-charge" support; in practice, this charges quite well compared to "quick charge".
Also be advised that height of the back plate is just a millimeter too high to allow the iPhone X to lay flush against it. The camera bump gets in the way. Doesn't affect charging though.
The LED light is quite dim, but still visible in daylight. It's nice.
My new iPhone 8 Plus was taking up too much desk space and with the charging cord attached it was even worse. This charger gives you a nice place to rest your phone where you can see the screen easily and take up less space. I was assuming the wireless stand would only give a "trickle charge" to the phone while resting there. Not so.
Plugged it in for the first time today and here are my unscientific results: Battery charge when set in the stand - 59%. 1 hour later 84%. 1½ hours later 95%. 2 hours later 98%. 2:05 later 100%. That is much faster than I thought it would be. My iPhone has a slim TPU case that is about 2mm thick and the charger didn't seem to care.
Playing music on Pandora was kind of neat because the battery didn't lose its 100% charge for over an hour and the speakers sounded fine. Not sure why, since the bottom lip of the charger seems to cover them but perhaps the curved case gives enough air-space. If you need the full impact of your microscopic phone speakers, you can simply lay the phone sideways and point those massive subwoofers towards your listening area. The phone charges whether resting vertically or horizontally.
The phone never heated up while charging but the back got a little warm (like, barely) while charging and playing Pandora simultaneously.
Very nicely designed charger and it fits my needs perfectly. If I ever need an emergency "fast charge", that's what cords are for.