Video Baby Monitor Wireless with Digital Camera,Anmade 2 Way Talkback, 2.4inch Screen Night Vision Temperature Monitoring Lullabies Long Range and High Capacity Battery for Security
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【EASIER OPERATION】Two-way audio talk makes it easier to do the real-time monitoring and comfort baby with the sound of parent. Remote control builds for selecting a sweet lullaby in the distance, and get the baby to sleep.
- 【CLEARER BY 2.4'' LCD】High quality 2.4-inch LCD color display enhanced by 2.4GHz FHSS Technology provides high definition video, interference-free connection.
- 【LONGER DETECTION BY 24H】Longer time of motion detection is possible by 24 hours of battery life (fully charged, VOX mode) or 3-5 hours of battery life (fully charged, normal mode).
- 【GREAT FUNCTIONALITY】Temperature Monitoring makes you learn the temperature of baby's room all day long. Infrared Night Vision helps to take good care of baby in the dark and keep an eye on baby all night long.
- 【ANMADE GUARANTEE】 Every item of ANMADE Baby Monitor has the 60-DAY money back guarantee for your worry-free order.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Anmade Baby monitor Could help you to know every precious moment of your little one
The portable parent unit can move around with you, enabling you to hear, see or talk to your baby no matter where you are in the house.
✿Two Way Talk Back Communication
Comfort your baby with the sound of your own voice by using the two-way talk back system.
✿Auto Infrared Night Vision
Rest assured knowing you’ll see your baby day and night. The Infrared Night Vision will automatically detect dim light, providing clear video even in dark rooms, so you will always know what your baby is doing.
✔1 x Parent Unit
✔1 x Baby Unit
✔2 x Power adapter
✔1 x User Manual
✔1 x Anmade Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some reviews talked about the power on/off theme music... I agree, it is kid and annoying, but by holding the monitor against your stomach or chest, you can dampen the sound. Easy fix and I didn’t feel needed to take a star away for what I paid.
1300 sq ft house and no disconnects or freezes (owned for a week and used every day). Will update if anything changes. Wish we would have gotten this for our first born. Yes I recommend this.
P.s. after using a few times, I found out that the monitor’s battery goes quite fast. It doesn’t affect how I use because I don’t have to use it every day. But for those who use it very often, I suggest you connect the monitor with charger while using it.
It has the temperature displayed which is nice. The songs that play from it aren’t bad either, “Sound of Silence”, “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”, and one other classical tune play on repeat. There might be one more song I’m missing, but there isn’t more than four.
Overall it gets the job done, but for something I use daily I wish I had spent a little more.
But if you are looking for a cheaper monitor where you can at least see what's going on and aren't too picky with perfect clear visual then this will work for you.