Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
USB Wireless Barcode Reader Scanner,Symcode Handheld Laser Barcode Reader (2.4GHz Wireless & USB2.0 Wired) with Receiver Storage of up to 10000 Code
|Price:||$23.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.83 x 3.82 x 3.54 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Long Distance 2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc
- With built-in rechargeable battery, Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery,standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port.
- Two working mode :Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,00 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when far away from the receiver,and then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- Network mode available:One to one ,More to one.Multiple scanners can transmit data to the one wireless receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play, USB Receiver Automatic Pairing, no need to install any software or App. Simple installation and ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Note: For Android devices without standard USB interface like Samsung Galaxy i9300 S3, S4, S5, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 10, an Extra OTG Adapter is needed. The scanner supports FEDEX / USPS tracking number. Add Prefix and Suffix feature, you can add characters in front and after each scan.
-Supported Codes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix
-Support Keyboard language: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
-Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Wince / Mobile / Android devices
-Wireless Communication: 2.4G wireless transmission
-Scanning Angles: Fanning: 30º; Horizontal: 75º; Vertikal: 65º
-Scanning depth of field: 0~350mm (0.43mm, PCS 98%)
-Nominal Working Distance: 6~30cm, Scan Width: 30mm
-Scan Mode: Auto off mode / Manual mode
-Light Source (Laser): Laser LED 650+/-20nm
-Battery: 1800mAh lithium battery
-Robust design: Designed to survive free fall height of 1.50 m
-Light source: Visible lasing diode; Wave length: 650nm
-Scanning mode: Bi-directional single line scanning
-1 * 2.4G Wireless Laser Scanner
-1 * USB Charging Cable
-1 *2.4G USB Receiver
-1 * Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Emerson Acosta on July 23, 2019
The above said, it does work when plugged directly into the computer. Codes scan and transfer very fast and it usually reads codes without any problems.
The 'laser' beam on this one is different from others we have though and actually 'spreads' and dims the further away you get from the object being scanned. The others we have are much more precise and bright and only the width of the beam increases with distance. The latter seems more like a true laser, where this one does not and looks more like a light. Just an observation as this one does seem to scan well, but not as well as the others we have.
All things considered, I'm not happy with this one and have already ordered a different one because we really want the wireless function. I would not recommend this product for this reason, unless you specifically want a wired scanner and are OK with the price.