Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier - 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Stereo Receiver with USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN with Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector - For Studio, Home Use - Pyle PT272AUBT
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB, HDMI|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 11.8 x 3.2 inches|
|Output Wattage||300 Watts|
|Item Weight||10.7 Pounds|
|Number of Channels||4|
About this item
- 300-WATT POWER: The Pyle 4 Channel Pre-Amplifier is perfect for your home theater entertainment system. It gives you 300 watts peak power to be used for multi speakers witth 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input with echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc.
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable. Note :Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pyle Hybrid Amplifier Receiver
Home Theater Stereo System, Bluetooth Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, 300 Watts
Home theater amplifier receiver system with the ability to connect to external devices and speakers, via Bluetooth v3.0, for wireless music streaming:
- Bluetooth Network Name: Pyle Speaker
It supports MP3 digital audio format and comes with USB flash & SD memory card readers.
It has AM/FM radio with LCD display, (2) 1/4’’ microphone inputs, RCA (L/R) audio input/output, banana binding post speaker output jacks and front panel button control center.
Compare with similar items
Pyle Model : PT272AUBT
Hybrid Amplifier Receiver System
Hybrid Amplifier Receiver - Home Theater Stereo System, Bluetooth Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, 300 WattFeatures:
The Pyle Hybrid Amplifier Receiver - Home Theater Stereo System, Bluetooth Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, 300 Watt - Home Theater Amplifier Receiver System - Ability to Connect External Devices & Speakers - Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming - MP3 Digital Audio File Support - USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers - AM/FM Radio with LCD Display - (2) 1/4’’ Microphone Inputs - RCA (L/R) Audio Input/Output - Banana Binding Post Speaker Output Jacks - Front Panel Button Control Center - Echo, Bass, Treble, Sub, Mic Volume Adjustable - Includes Remote Control & Power Cable - Bluetooth Connectivity: - Instantly Receives Wireless Music Streaming - Works with all of Your Favorite Devices - (iPhone, Android, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, etc.).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The remote and the receiver do have lots of options which, once you learn them, are helpful. The controls are relatively intuitive. Given that there is no real instruction you will have to play around with them a bit.
All that said, it works fine. The FM tuner was better than I expected, the bluetooth works great with my phone, and it has more than adequate power to drive my speakers. So yes, I am keeping it. :)
Follow up 7/2/2017
Had this unit long enough now to edit my initial review. Total garbage...do not waist your time. Spend a little extra and get something else.
I am not even going to donate this to Goodwill. I'll save the next person the aggravation, and just throw it in the trash where it belongs.
At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality. When the box arrived, I instantly noticed that it is a magnitude lighter than my 7.1.2 Denon and my 9.1.2 Pioneer. However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment. The Pyle is going outside in the gazebo's cabinet. It'll power the two outdoor pool speakers for Zone A and the one speaker by the fire pit for Zone B. There won't be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone's Bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
For the limited needs of this project, there's no need to drop $500 on another Denon or $1200 on another Pioneer. At the price point, if it lasts a few years in an outdoor cabinet with most of the usage being in the summer, then it'll be money well spent. It took all of 10 minutes to unbox, carry outside, and connect the three speakers.
Bluetooth connected right away, and I was off and streaming from YouTube Music before Amazon even updated the order page to reflect the item was delivered. Sound is decent for the terrible outdoor speakers I have. The remote isn't fancy, but it does work, and while I typically don't like receivers with an exhaust port, given where it is going to be stored, I believe it's a good idea. Back in my car audio days, I wouldn't touch a Pyle with a 5-foot pole. But today, if you know what you're looking for ahead of time, then it can be a bargain. An equivalent Sony receiver would cost over $100 on-sale, and it would be limited to 2-channels. Given that we have three speakers, this receiver fits the bill.
All considered the performance is very good for the price. I am pleased. The manual that comes with it is very very terse and could be much better. But that adds to the cost. The graphic display is nothing but a distraction as it does nothing but dance around the same all the time. Perhaps a simple VU meter would be better. I have it connected to two Yamaha NS-6490 speakers (purchased from Amazon Prime) and it can overload them. The volume can easily fill a large room. You can't beat this receiver for value.