- CSR Bluetooth chip for long lasting battery life
- Wireless earbuds
Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones w/ Microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, smart phones, and other Bluetooth devices
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Audiosynq Wireless headphones, tiny lightweight, earbuds (stereo)
- Play/pause (also answer calls), Vol +/-, and next/previous track buttons
- Easy to wear, exceptionally light design stays on during rigorous activity
- 10 meter range (30 feet) Bluetooth version: 3.0+EDR (enhanced data rate)
- Up to 2-4 hours continuous play, 180 hours standby
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
After leaving the above review, the seller emailed me with the correct instructions on connecting the earbuds via bluetooth, which worked. The instructions included say to hold down the button until the light flashes, then release. However, you need to hold down the button until it flashes red, then blue, red, then blue, at which time the device should show up to be synced. The language on the printed instructions need to be updated so that they reflect the this.
Customer service was proactive and emailed me twice to make sure that I had the correct instructions, as well as offered to return or exchange the item.
The earbuds work great! Good audio and microphone quality. It's nice not to have a cord tethered to my iPhone or iPad.
Now as far as the head phones quality goes;
1) Packaging: The item was well packed for shipping. Upon opening the shipping package, I saw that the item was packed in an awesome package in it's self. It wasn't in some cheap flimsy plastic. Also everything from the pictures were included:(headphones, USB charging cable, extra silicon ear pieces, original instructions and some hangars)
2) Ease of use (paring): As stated, I got it to work right away with the extra instructions the seller included.
3) Ease of use (in use): The buttons were labeled correctly as per instructions, feel nice to 'click' and are responsive. If you wear them in one ear at a time, the hanging piece does tug the other one out enough to effect how well you can hear the sound but if worn properly, they are pretty awesome!
4) Audio quality: In my opinion, overall sound gets 6 out of 10 (I'm sort of an audiophile) The headphones do great with crisp lows decent mids and the highs... well, they're not really there. It's like someone turned on the high band pass filter and the highs really just aren't there.
I bought these headphones to serve a purpose, I am more than satisfied with them and again will probably buy another set.
- very light
- easy to setup
- simple to use
- sound great (for their size and weight)
- earbuds are not real snug when using loops
- microphone is not great but usable
- charger has proprietary plug for charging (not USB)
And for the price - I would highly recommend them!
I have the Jabra BT3030 which is awesome and you can use it with high end headphones.
I like this the best now because it is the most convenient. I've lifted weights w this, running on the treadmill(I seat alot and it still works great), and use it at work and listen to music/radio/stand up and its very comfy. The ear hooks are awesome in workouts so they never come out of place... I don't use the hooks if I'm not working out.
I'd recommend these and I just ordered a second pair for when one is charging I always have one in use.
Nobody has complained about hearing me on phone calls either.... Get this.. you wont be disappointed..
Editing this review from July 30,2012.
It is now June 10, 2013. The initial two pairs finally gave out after, religously biking 20 miles a day, doing crossfit. running on the treadmill. listening to music\talk radio while at work for 8 straight hours. These things really lasted. Been on vacations to beaches in Mexico. I would charge one and use the other.
After the two orinal pairs finally gave out. I bought two more pairs so looks like i'm good for another year for a guy ahts extremely active!
Buy these! They work!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are a perfect solution to my exercise needs! I wanted wireless headphones to listen to my yoga routines that I download to my iPhone. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Elaine Herrera
These did not last long, Used it for working out and it lasted less than two weeks. Waste of money.Published 5 months ago by Kevin
I bought these so I could listen to my tablet at night and not bother my partner. I liked that they weren't too bulky around the neck so I could lay down and wear them. Read morePublished 6 months ago by BluBtrfly