JLab Audio Epic Air Sport True Wireless Bluetooth 5 Earbuds | Headphones for Working Out, IP66 Sweatproof | 10-Hour Battery Life, 60-Hour Charging Case | Music Controls | 3 EQ Sound Settings | Black
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|connector-type||USB Type A|
About this item
- LONGEST PLAYTIME IN TRUE WIRELESS / CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH 5 CONNECTION: With a 10-hour battery life, the Epic Air Sport will power you through anything. Their included charging case provides 60 extra hours and can charge out to other devices for 70 total hours of amazing audio. An upgraded Class 1 Bluetooth 5 connection provides a quicker earbud to device pairing. The earbuds auto-power on and connect right out of the case.
- CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND / BE AWARE AUDIO: You control the sound. Tune the Epic Air Sport sound to your personal preferences with JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app. Allow outside noises in with Be Aware Audio. Now phone calls feel natural and you stay aware to hear surrounding sounds during a run.
- FITNESS ESSENTIAL / SWEATPROOF: The custom earhook design ensures your earbuds will stay comfortably in place through any workout. Combined with our 7 different sized gel ear tips + 1 set of Cloud Foam tips and an IP66 sweatproof rating, and you’ve found your best bud. The Epic Air Sport feature an IP66 sweatproof rating allowing you to put them through even the sweatiest of workouts. If you get caught in the rain, that’s okay too. After being put to the test, you can give them a quick rinse of
- INTUATIVE CONTROLS: Improved touch sensors make it easier than ever to tap your way through your music and adjust the volume. Activate Siri or Google Assistant, and accept and reject calls with a simple touch. Calls can now be heard in both earbuds, so they're clearer and crisper than before.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONE: The 2600 mAh charging case is almost 20% more powerful than the previous generation and can recharge the earbuds more than 5 times. Plus the case provides extra power for your mobile phone or other devices, and includes a patent-pending integrated charging cable.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JLab Audio is an award-winning designer of personal audio including Bluetooth earbuds, headphones and speakers. Founded in 2005, our mission is to enhance how you GO through life with incredible sound, inspired design, and innovative technology without the rockstar bill.
True to our roots, #TeamJLab embodies the So Cal life: Laidback, upbeat energy and an active lifestyle. No matter your passion, we keep you GOing with high-quality gear, inspired designs, and world class, hassle free customer support.
It doesn’t matter how you GO, just GO.
GO RUN. GO TRAIN. GO INTENSE.
LONGEST PLAYTIME IN TRUE WIRELESS
With a 10-hour battery life, the Epic Air Sport will power you through anything. Their included charging case provides 60 extra hours and can charge out to other devices for 70 total hours of amazing audio. You can even charge your phone with this charging case.
BE SAFE & SWEATPROOF WITH BE AWARE AUDIO
Their IP66 sweat resistance keeps them durable for anything. GO wire-free with comfort and ease. These earbuds come with Be Aware audio, allowing outside noises in so you can stay aware of surrounding sounds during your workout in the city.
Improved touch sensors make it easier than ever to tap your way through your music and adjust the volume. Activate Siri or Google Assistant, and accept and reject calls with a simple touch. Calls can now be heard in both earbuds, so they're clearer and crisper than before.
YOUR FITNESS ESSENTIAL
The custom earhook design ensures your earbuds will stay comfortably in place through any workout. Combined with our 7 different sized gel ear tips + 1 set of Cloud Foam tips and an IP66 sweatproof rating, and you’ve found your best bud.
|JLab Audio Epic Air Sport True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Sport True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Air Icon True Wireless Earbuds||JBuds Band Wireless Earbud Neckband Headset|
|Total Playtime Hours (incl. charging case)||60+ Total (10 Hours in Earbuds)||24+ Total (3.5+ Hours in Earbuds)||40+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||30+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||24+ Total (6 Hours in Earbuds)||8+ Hours (no charging case)|
|IPX Sweatproof Rating||IP66||IP55||IP66||IP55||IP55||IP66|
|Charging Case Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Navy
Occiam Bluetooth Headphones-True Wireless Earbuds 48Hrs Playtime Earphones TWS Deep Bass Loud Voice Call Over Ear Waterproof with Microphone Smart LED Display for Sports Running Gaming Workout-Black
HolyHigh Wireless Headphones Sports Earbuds Pro Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones IPX7 Waterproof 35H Play Time with Charging Case for Running Gym
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||TY DIRECT||HolyHigh US|
|Item Weight||0.35 ounces||0.63 ounces||—||4.97 ounces|
|Special Features||True Wireless, Bluetooth||Android Phone Control, Foldable, iOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature, Sports & Exercise, Universal Phone Control, Volume-Control, Water Resistant||Wireless Earbuds Sports&Exercise Microphone Portable Lightweight Sweat-resistant Phone Control Volume Control Music Switch Noise-Isolating Siri Bluetooth 5.0 DJ Style Foldable Lightweight Microphone Noise-Canceling Sports & Exercise Tangle-Free Cord||sports-and-exercise, Android, wireless, iOS, water-resistant|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent sound quality and noise cancellation.
Hooks for ears work perfect! Won’t fall out while weightlifting or doing cardio.
Excellent if you tend to have issues w earbuds falling out while exercising due to excessive sweating
Have used for 8+Hrs straight and it still goes strong.
Case keeps charge well and charges the earbuds fast (Case by itself charges far slower).
Excellent for gym and work environments.
Have dropped case one time and earbuds several times and they appear to still work fine. Though these earbuds seem more fragile than the JLab 8hr wireless sister earbuds but that’s a personal opinion.
The part that fits into ear is larger than most wireless ear pieces making it very painful to use for extended periods of time (3-4+ hours). This is not the case w the JLab sister wireless earbuds that only last 8hrs.
Wish there was a setting to disable the touch sensor on the earbuds. It’s a bit frustrating when voice control turns on or the music volume suddenly jumps up because the earbud senses pressure upon it
the left one over heated in my ear and then stopped working all together.
had to return them and buy a more expensive pair.
I would say buyer beware on these because there are several other reviews where people have had the same issue. JLab has some quality control issues they need to work on if this many of their products are defective
I can't believe that a company has such poor quality control that they would ship out a defective product to be sold as brand new. My first and last purchase from JLAB.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately, after almost 2 months of intermittent use and increasing frustration with them, they failed, putting an end to the agony.
Pros - apparently solid build (I'll come back to this), good battery life, nice looks, hold well whilst running, decent sound quality
Cons - dysfunctional, too limiting, left earbud snapped
Now I'll expand on the cons.
1. Pairing with a Samsung Galaxy Edge 6 is not seamless.
2. Once on, more than often I need o take one out (ex. to talk to someone) and this is when they show their biggest drawback. Once paused, at the slightest touch they resume playing, even whilst one earbud is in my pocket. It's almost impossible to pause and attempt to take one earbud out. The same happens even after I pause and remove them both. I often found them still playing even after half an hour in my pocket.
3. Once one earbud is out the volume controller is useless. It's either only up or only down, depending on which earbud is on.
4. The sound equalizer is hard to access.
This was the last drop. The left hook simply detached from the earbud, exposing the antenna and rendering the whole thing useless. I must stress that the usage was normal and I took care of them to the best of my ability.
Overall, these earbuds are a huge disappointment. I was expecting a seamless experience, but these were nowhere near such a thing. Now, I doubt I would be able to return them and get a refund, but at least I can warn future potential buyers. Think carefully before you purchase them.
Bought these to replace unreliable Powerbeats Pro.
Better in every way.