Top critical review
One person found this helpful
on September 10, 2013
Dispute of claims that I read from other reviewers:
- It does come with a small piece of paper that explains how to connect it
- Case isn't really bulky
- Connected without much issue....took a bit to figure out the on button and realize that I had to push the word "link" to get it to link. Button is flush and not obvious. Strange, but not a negative in my mind
- Yes keyboard is small, but what can you expect for something the size of a 7" tablet ? Duh!
- Fit in case just fine. Feels secure.
- "stand" is simple and seems fine
- Folds up nicely and has a magnetic "flap" that holds it together. It isn't a strong magnet, but it is just fine by me.
- Good keyboard layout with shift functions and other buttons/characters that you don't get with the internal keyboard on the tablet
- There is a button that minimizes the screen keyboard, yet you can type on the case keyboard. Probably the coolest feature of this device!
- Same micro USB port of any Samsung phone charger
- Hole for camera is in the correct position.
- Other reviewers are correct. A) Often misses letters that you press B) Often doubles the letter you press C) Space bar is a crap shoot. I know, I know...you are reading this and think it is crazy, but it is reality. Don't try to type fast. Rubberized keyboard is a bit tricky and isn't natural. I am hoping that over time the buttons will "free up" or something and the issues go away.
- There is not a hole for the IR port. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.
Overall, the device is good. The typing issue is baffling - you would think that the developers would have tested it and realized there was an issue. This leads me to believe that it will improve as I use it - the positive reviewers seem to be fine with it, so it must not be a design fail.
To the uber negative reviewers: You paid less than $20 for this....what did you expect?