Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 764 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 820 reviews
on January 12, 2014
It works fine, however, the main thing about it that just ticks me off is that when you pair it initially it stays paired. This is not a problem this is what it is supposed to do. However, when you turn it back on it should automatically pair back up and begin working. It shows that it is paired in the settings on your tablet but it won't connect. You have to manually unpair the device then repair the device and it asks you to type in a code everytime to reconnect. It never fails to reconnect but this is a very unneccesary step this is fairly irritating. The keyboard is spill proof and every key appears to work. Thats really my only complaint other than the case clasp could be better. The magnet is fairly weak and you have to line it up just right to make it stay together. If I had it to do over I would not purchase this product. However, it isn't bad enough for me to return.
on November 15, 2012
Excellent case for the Samsung 7 inch Tab 2 unit. The key board works, but has a sloppy feel. It beats the touch KB on screen, but it is not equal to a full Keyboard. On balance, for the money, I have yet to see any case that is better for this tablet. Buy it you will like it
on May 21, 2013
Unless you are making your tablet a permanent laptop i really don't recommend this case... the case makes the tab way bulkier than it needs to.....and the keyboard just makes holding your tablet a hassle, you can have the keyboard hang while in tablet mode or fold it behind as you smash the buttons, either way not very comfortable....... on the upside; stand is sturdy and case is solid... but in actuality if you wanted a physical keyboard, A) get one not connected to the case, B) i recommend another tablet i.e. ASUS Transformer (trust me look it up) , OR C) take the money you are about to spend on this case and a SG Tab, and buy a LAPTOP... :)... hope this helped... if not have a happy day
on January 2, 2014
I really liked this product when it arrived. It worked like a charm. The case fits perfectly and the keyboard is very nice. But....the second time I charged it, the charging outlet came right out onto the charge cord. It was not charging....or actually was on and off charging, so I tried a few cords thinking the cord was bad. At the third try, the couplet came right out...which explains the on and off again charging. I decided to try to self-repair....took it apart and looked. The only thing that holds the charger outlet is a small weld, which apparently broke. I may try to weld it later (surely I voided the warranty by opening it), but I am not sure it is worth the bother to fix. It just was not well made inside. That is really a shame too because externally the product looks super and of good quality. :(
on November 21, 2012
If I could give a 0 star, I would. The item had a bit of charge out of the box and connected with my Tab 2 (bought last Friday brand new as well) without any issue. I was disappointed at how tiny it was. I have very small hands and one finger covered two keys. I still had to use the stylus to type, so that was completely pointless. I brought up a text document to try it out. The buttons stuck, or didn't type anything at all. I tried to type the word Testing and got five lines of 's', 1 't', 1 'i', and then four lines of 'n'. I thought "well, maybe it's just because it's low on charge'. So I went and plugged in USB charger to my computer and let it charge for three hours. Red light was blinking per the manual to indicate fully charged. Not that it mattered. Didn't work at all after that. No typing, none of the function buttons worked...it would connect and be recognized as a blue tooth device and that's it. Completely useless device. None of the more recent reviews were up when I purchased, otherwise I would have saved myself the misery.
on June 5, 2013
I wanted a keyboard and case for my tablet and I got it, although the keys take a bit of getting used to. For one thing its considerably smaller than an average keyboard. Secondly, the keys are soft and pliable; they don't give that satisfying click that regular ones do which lets you know you successfully hit the key. Often I find myself jamming the space bar or accidentally brushing other buttons. Before I got used to the size and feel I found myself just taking the tablet out of the case a texting. Although it doesn't allow normal typists the ease and fluidity of a regular keyboard at first, with practice it is arguably better than texting once you get used to it. It just takes practice.
on March 18, 2013
My wife and I ordered these and as far as shipping goes, they were delivered in one day! The rest ... well, the case is nice, as a case, the keyboad... UGG, what a nightmare, save yourself some time and frustration and try the IVSO case, the keyboard is similar to a laptop and much nicer.

I plugged the keyboards in the day they both arrived and charged them up, the following day I went to charge mine and the power cord end would not fit into the keyboard (looks simliar to any cell phone end charger) looking further, the power charger for the keyboard had pulled out onto the charger cable and could not be fixed! Returned, and Amazon was kind enough to refund the purchase which we traded for a little more cost for the IVSO cases which i am currently typing on!

It is possible I was just unlucky on the purchase, but honestly, the keyboard was a nightmare!
on November 30, 2012
I will not be writing a research paper on this keyboard. However, I do find it useful. One cannot touch type on it as the keys are just too small to properly place fingers. Nevertheless, I am using the keyboard to type this review. Also, one must solidly press each key to properly register. About the case: magnetic flaps (which I really like as they keep the case closed and secure), good stand (however, do not apply physical pressure from top as the retaining strap, under the the stand, could be damaged), and the blue tooth repsonse is very good with no delay between pressing keys and registred response on screen.
on June 27, 2013
Maybe its me but, the damn thing hasn't worked right since I took it out the box!!!! What a piece of S***! It took an act of Congress to figure out how to get the damn thing to sync-up with the tablet (Hell.....I took it to a Best Buy, spoke with a Samsung rep and they couldn't even figure the damn thing out!!!)

Although it works now, its not consistent, I have to get turning it off then back on to re-sync it!!! This P.O.S. is not worth the cardboard box it came in!!! Oh, and if you're hoping for directions, instructions or anything to come along with it to help you out.....forget about it, you're on your own!!!

Save yourself the hassle get yourself a Kindle HD (like should have did, just like I got my wife!!!)
on February 25, 2014
Unhappy with the chraging mechanism...unclear when it needs a charge as the light blinks even after recently charging it. The red light goes off when it shouldn't be charged all the way yet. So I play a guessing game and just charge periodically to be safe. The holes dont completly line up with samsung buttons making it difficult to use the main buttons on the bottom of yhe tab. I feel the ned to take the tablet out of the case for complete functionaliuty and then dflaps appear to be tearing at the seams and I have had it for less than 2 months. Its ok..not extremely pleased but will keep using for now. The keyboard functions as expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.