Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RioRand Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100, P3110, P6200, P6210
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on January 2, 2014
I really liked this product when it arrived. It worked like a charm. The case fits perfectly and the keyboard is very nice. But....the second time I charged it, the charging outlet came right out onto the charge cord. It was not charging....or actually was on and off charging, so I tried a few cords thinking the cord was bad. At the third try, the couplet came right out...which explains the on and off again charging. I decided to try to self-repair....took it apart and looked. The only thing that holds the charger outlet is a small weld, which apparently broke. I may try to weld it later (surely I voided the warranty by opening it), but I am not sure it is worth the bother to fix. It just was not well made inside. That is really a shame too because externally the product looks super and of good quality. :(
on June 7, 2014
Well, I ordered this and another keyboard for me and my families Galaxy Tab 3. I read somewhere on the review that it would not fit or work and nearly cancelled my ordered. However, when it arrived, I measured the box against the device then paired it and it worked fine. In addition,it fits in the case! Good price and good working device. Oh, when I received it -it did not say RioRand, just Keyboard as the brand. Did they run out? who knows but it works for us!
on January 28, 2014
At first I accidentally bought the wrong version for my Samsung Galaxy 3 7" tablet, but I called customer service and they were amazing. Sent me the right one with no questions asked, and it works great. The keyboard is small, but I was expecting that so it doesn't bother me. In all, it's a great little keyboard and works with no problems.
on August 18, 2014
I have had this case for a little over 5 months now and it is falling apart. I am using my tablet a lot, but sad that it cannot stand up to the use. The corners are coming apart like the glue is coming apart. The key board works good, though sometimes I have to press a key a couple of times to get the letter to show up, but I do not use it as much and maybe when I use it more it will break it or something. I am sad that I am not able to get more use out of the case, I had to order a new case, though it was through a different company...

I do like the fact that the key board is able to connect to the cover (magnetic) so it does not slide out of the case. I also like the fact that it is blue tooth so I did not have to have any wire connected to use the keyboard.
on October 2, 2012
So far it works well with my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0". The packaging states that it is for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (GT-P6200) but under "Special Applications" it also mentions that this bluetooth keyboard works with "Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9", or 10.1", iPhone3G, 3GS, 4G and iPod touch, but the system will have to update to iOS4.0 or later." So installaton was as described for me. I'm not sure how well any tablet larger than the 7.0" would actually fit the case as it is a close to perfect/snug fit for my tablet.
The keyboard will take some getting use to, being so compact, but I already find myself typing faster (using it to type this review). The keys are soft due to the quiet keystroke feature combined with the dust-proof/spill-spoof protective covering. However, the keyboard functions as intended - you just can't type delicately or you won't actually depress the key below the covering and thus it won't register that anything was pressed. Again, the keyboard works as it should and being compact just takes some getting use to.
The only negative I find initially is that there is no @ key... so you'll have to rely on the "on screen" keyboard for that.
I took off one star for that inconvince as that could be a bit annoying over time.

I'll update this review in a few weeks to report on battery life and durability. Seems fine now, but things can change in a heartbeat.
review image review image review image
on January 18, 2013
after the first day of having this product it would not charge. I ordered a second keyboard and after about two weeks the charging port came out of the keyboard. Poor product
on December 20, 2013
Unlike a lot of the reviews, I like the keyboard. However, my Tab 7 does not even come close to fitting in this case. It sits way too low and the bottom 3/8 of the screen is covered by the case. The bottom/left side of the compartment that holds the tab is open, and that corner of my tablet hangs down, below the compartment, leaving the left side of the screen hidden even more than the right side. If it was just the keyboard, I would keep it. But as it is, it is unusable, unless you just intend to put the tablet along side the case and not inside it.
on February 27, 2014
I like it but.. the battery in the bluetooth keyboard didn't seem to charge well or hold a charge. It's nice and convenient when it works. My boyfriend thought the keyboard would be full sized (I knew it obviously would be a small keyboard lol) but if you have big sausage fingers :) this might not be the keyboard for you. In the end.. I like it.. don't love it but it's ok
on February 24, 2014
I got this for my husband becaue the price was really low and I thought even if he didn't like it no big deal. He LOVES it! He spent plenty of time typing on it and playing with all the different buttons, he caid set up was a snap and he liked the case it came in. It was suprisingly sturdy material. Now I know what to get the other Tablet lover's I know...
on January 29, 2014
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, I love it, II have done with many websites doing researches about Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, I found with many different offers. Since this item includes those informations and make clear to me what I want it, I decided to buy it. Fortunately working great with me, and love it. Also This Item working with band means you can leave your Tablet far away from you, and connected with Smart TV and just carry your Wireless and easy control movie and YouTube that able to broadcasting on your smart TV.
2-in-1: Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Folding PU Leather Protective Case.
Built-In wireless Bluetooth 2.0 silicone keyboard.
With wireless operation distance up to 10 meters.
QWERTY keyboard, Special layout for Sumsung Galaxy Tab 7" GT-P6210 use.
Buil-in Lithium Rechargeable battery lasts for approximately 45 hours per charge.