3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
RII Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (Built-in TouchPad/Laser Pointer) - Black
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Supports iPad (3.2, 4.0)/iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS (4.0+)/Smart Mobile System/Nokia Symbian S60 System/Android System/Windows Mobile 6.0
- 3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer)
- Built-in rechargeable more staying power lithium-ion battery - Advanced lithium-ion battery charging shorter time and longer usage time
- Bluetooth wireless receiver includes, within 10M
- This is a handheld keyboard with back lit - With 26 PCS dazzling bright LED lights to help when using in poor lighting environments.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer) Supports most smart phones and tablets Built-in rechargeable more staying power lithium-ion battery Bluetooth wireless receiver includes, within 10M This is a handheld keyboard with back lit 26 PCS dazzling bright LED lights to help when using in poor lighting environments.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the plastic is very cheap yet rigid, the button have a very satisfying click but the unit will bend/flew with every button press since the clicking of the button itself is heavier than the plastic can bear. would love to see something similar in a better build quality. i even saw a model with the track pad in the center which, i would assume, is whole lot more convenient to type with.
the other reviewers have made a pretty good list of the pro's and con's for this device, I am not going to re-list those here, I do have a few of my own to add
Pro:works well with windows 7
comes with a bluetooth xciever, ( had to use this to get it to work with ubuntu)
Con:even though it connects easily to ubuntu 10.04 it disconnects and goes to sleep to easily.
EDIT 04/01 ( yes I know)
This little keyboard works great with win7 but is unusuable with Ubuntu, at least if you aren't willing to play with it, and deal with the connect/disconnect issues
Also, if you get this keyboard ( which you should) don't expect to type the great american novel with it, the keys are too small for touch typing, but what are you expecting out of a keyboard the size of a Hershey's Chocolate bar?
Final note, keep the battery charged, and when not using it, turn it off...
1) Installation -- with a Win7 tablet with Bluetooth build in, it was discovered & matched in no time
2) No need for batteries -- OTHO don't forget the Mini-USB cable when on a long trip to recharge the KBD
But there are a few odds in the layout that take time to get used to :
- ENTER is where SHIFT used to be. You can imagine the results and how often I had to re-enter passwords ...
- no dedicated INS / DEL keys. For DEL you need to press an extrz function key. And there is no equivalent for INS. That makes copy/paste a hassle.
- No 2nd SHIFT -- with keys so small, try to press Shift A or Z requires really slim fingers.
- do you really need a laser pointer ??
+ the backlight is really helpful
+ ctrl-alt-del key is really thoughtful -- even if your machine doesn't crash, it is important e.g. to enter your password or access taskmanager