CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Best True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Sweatproof Stereo Sport Headsets Hight Quality Headphone Premium Sound with Charging Case Secure Fit - Easy to Pair Apple Iphone, Samsung and Other Phone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 【Super Easy Pairing】Pick up 2 Bluetooth Headphones from Charging Box They will Connect Each Other Automatically, then Enter Pairing Mode with Mobile Phone Automatically
- 【PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY】QQcute truly wireless earbuds adopt REAL WIRELESS STEREO and bluetooth v4.1 technology to deliver true Hi-Fi sound complete with clear treble and booming bass as speaker
- 【PERONALIZE YOUR FIT】Include multi-size ear tips(S/M/L) provide a more comfortable and secure fit for anyone and any workout
- 【MULTI FUNCTIONS FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS】Dual mode: Connect two earbuds simultaneously to enjoy your personal music time whether you’re commuting, exercising or rocking out; Single mode: Connect L or R earbud separately with your friend's or families' device, share your happiness with them
- 【COMPATIBITILE】Compatible with IPone X, 8, 8 plus, 7, plus,Samsung S9 S8, S7 and other bluetooth-enabled devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
How to pair with each other and connect to the device?
1.Pick up the two earbuds from the charging base and wait for 10 seconds , the earbuds will pair with each other automatically.
2.Turn on the bluetooth of your cell phone，search and connect to the 'QQ209FD-R'，then you can enjoy the music freely.
Advanced charging box and 3 pairs of eartips with different sizes
1. Compact 300mh Storage Box with charging function acts like a portable powerbank which can support three times fully charging for the earbuds at any time anywhere, making charging more easier.
2. Small and ultra-portable earbud design with multi size eartips provide a sturdy and comfortable hold when commuting or exercising indoors.
1.I can’t get both buds to work at the same time. What am I doing wrong?
Before using these earbuds,please make sure they had been paired with each other successfully.
2.why can't I hear the left head phone during a phonecall ?
Only the right earbuds works during phonecall and it was designed for making you notice the road condition when driving.
3.Will this work with the Iphone x?
This product works with all device with the bluetooth function.
4.How long does the battery last when charged?
The normal music playing time lasts 2.5-3 hours which is enough for you to get a workout at the gym.
5.I have both earbuds connected through Bluetooth and the music still only plays through One earbud. I can’t get them to play both at the same time
Please put the 2 earbuds back to the charging base to get fully charged and try again.
The QQCute bluetooth headset with ergonomic will stay in your ear securely and fits either ear,left or right. And base one the wireless design, there is no need to worry about your earbuds falling off and wire affecting you when exercising,allowing you to do exercise as you please.
Dual mode: Pair two earbuds simultaneously; single mode: contact L or R channel earbud exclusively.It is recommended that use the right earbud only when driving,which can make you notice the road safety.
So small,So powerful：
The QQCute bluetooth headset is compact and portable. It can be used for 2.5 hours in full power. It is a good assistant for business people.
Premium Sound Quality:
Real wireless stereo and bluetooth v4.1 technology deliver true Hi-Fi sound complete with clear treble and booming bass，make the music more wonderful.
Compare with similar items
QQCute True Wireless Earbuds
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tips: For the first time user like me, click the Bluetooth and pair your earphone. Go to your phone setting and turn on the audio call and media and it is ready to use. 😊😊😊😊😊
Aside from not holding a charge, I had the same pairing issues that others have had. The first time I connected with no problem, the two times after that I had to mess around with turning them on/off, pairing, unpairing to get both earbuds to turn on and pair with my phone. :(
I still gave two stars because the sound is decent and they are comfortable and fit well without falling out.
- very compact and quite discrete when in use and when carried around.
- comes with multiple rubber "eartips" to suit different sized ears.
- The packaging is well designed making it perfect to gift.
- Sound quality is pretty clear though I'm not an audiophile. No complaints here.
- No noticeable lag as the bluetooth 4.1 is quite responsive.
- Well designed case. When closed, the lid pushes the earbuds to the charging prongs. The lid is a clear smoky gray so you can see the earbuds charging (the red lights illuminates). Also, once you open it, the earbuds automatically initialize and pair with your phone. Thus no waiting and no buttons to push.
The ok parts:
- instructions were a bit unclear with respect to the pairing but ultimately it works fine. I was having trouble with enabling both the media and the phone capabilities with this earbud set however I think it was simply due to the my phone model as it's older.
Installation tip: Both the right and left earbud can be paired to the phone but don't. Just pair it with the right as that has the phone controls and probably the mic as well. The left earbud will automatically pair with the right earbud without intervention. Once you pair the right earbud with the phone, everything works fine. When I tried pairing the left earbud with the phone, I couldn't get the phone functions to work.
I run a LOT (half marathons), do yoga, and more... so I ask a lot from my phones.
So, when these had a neat little magnetic clasp feature and cost almost nothing, I figured "what the heck?"
They are hands down the best working, best fitting, and best performing I've bought. I wish I would have found them sooner.
FIT - I have small ears, which makes i-pod style earbuds VERY uncomfortable. So I've always preferred in-ear style. These are flexible rubber "cones" not just squishy foam, which means they're more adaptable to the size of your individual ear without slipping when they get sweaty. I've also got one ear slightly smaller than the other, so the 3 sizes this comes with is perfect - I've got different sizes in each ear and they're perfect. I've gone on several long runs with these without feeling like they're falling out every 10 seconds.
There are optional ear clips, but I haven't felt the need for them... and though there isn't a lot of bounce to the cord, if it bugs you there's a clip for attaching to the back of your shirt, sports bra, or even a headband.
SOUND - clear, crisp audio - no "twang" or pitchy treble. Handles bass very well without losing clarity. Accurate to whatever settings you have on your audio device or phone. Also works in actual stereo sound - so if there's sound that moves back and forth between left and right, it does so in your ears as well. I've yet to notice any "bounceback" or echo in the earphones from the cord tapping against anything... yay!
CONTROLS - these arrived speaking to me in japanese or korean. But the instructions are clear enough on how to fix that. As an FYI the "phone" button in the instructions is the center circle button (mine did not have a phone icon on it). Easy to switch to the English onboard assistant. Phones come with enough charge to set up and test without charging. Uses regular USB micro charger - so you can use whichever one you have laying around.
Song advance, Song restart and back, Switch to phone, and everything else have worked perfectly.
The magnetic clasp is reliable and doesn't mysteriously detach unless you give it a gentle tug. That said, if you should be leaning over with these "attached" and they get snagged on something, they could separate. Having the clip in the back attached will give you some added assurance, but I haven't found any problems yet.
I am ready to cry with joy over finally finding something I can run with and not make constant stops and starts for poorly functioning audio. Buy these for yourself, buy these for a runner in your life, and then buy a spare pair because they're worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Past the Amazon return period... will see how the vendor reacts.