Wireless Charger, Yootech Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5, S6 Edge+,S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend using a 2A adapter/Power Source for the best results.
- Wireless Charging: Starts the moment you place down any Qi-enabled device or device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover. No cables or USB interface required. Input: AT LEAST 5V/1.5A; Output: 5V/1A
- This protable and light-weight Qi standard wireless charger pad is fit for various kinds of smartphones which is Qi-marked. Its usage is very simple, what you need to do is just putting the charging machine with QI-marked in the charging area, then it will start to charging persistently. You will find it a good solution for your convenient digital life.Please read the User Manual carefully before use.Some of the smartphone need an extra receiver module such as iPhone Samsung Galaxy.
- It's normal for the pad and phone get warm slightly during inductive charging, and they may get even warmer, if you use your phone during charging, for example using GPS or playing games, music etc.PROTECTIVE CASES is suggested to be REMOVED during charging
- What You Get: Yootech Qi (Single-Coil Qi Wireless Charger), Micro USB cable, welcome guide, lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
YOOTECH QI Wireless Charger
Yootech Qi wireless charger works with any Qi-enabled devices through a QI-compliant adapter or a QI-compliant embedded chip
Power Source: AC Adapter with micro USB port plugs into wireless charging pad
Input: DC 5V/1000mA to 2000mA
Output: DC 5V 1000mA (MAX)
Frequency: 100 to 200 KHz
Wireless distance: < 5 mm
- Green LED Indicator is on:Wireless Charging Now
- Red LED Indicator is on:The mobile is not in effective charging area,please adjust the Devices position to the right area
- Red&Green LED Indicator are flashing:The Devices is not at the right area,please place the Devices to the right position.Once the Devices approach the right area,the Red LED Indicator will be off and the Green LED Indicator turns on
2. Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once the battery is fully charged
QI Charging Devices compatibility list:
1. This Wireless Charger Pad works with fully QI-ENABLE devices
-Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
-Nokia Lumia 1020/920/ 928
-HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound, HTC Incredible 4G LTE
-Moto Droid Turbo,Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch ,Moto Droid Maxx, Droid Mini
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5/ 7(2013)
-LG D1L, LG LTE2, LG G2 (Verizon)
-Blackberry Z30 (Verizon)
2. It also works with device equipped with a Qi-compatible receiver:
-Samsung Galaxy Note 4/S5/Note 3/ S4/ S3 / Note 2
- Nokia 720,Nokia 820
- LG G3,LG G4
3. Packing details : Wireless charger ?¨¢ 1 , USB cable ?¨¢ 1,User manual?¨¢ 1
Top customer reviews
Merits of the product - other than the heat issues, it does exactly what it claims to, and well.
Firstly, I would rate 5/5 considering the price is perfect, construction feels sturdy (and the light-weight is very nice) and I feel if I were to drop it there is absolutely no way it would break. It functions well for my Galaxy S6, charges with a couple hours and isn't difficult to align.
All was well and dandy until yesterday. Either there is a short in the USB port, or the internal construction of the port has been damaged, because the only way to get it to charge is by carefully finding the sweet spot for the cable to plug into the device. I have tried several USB cables and it is most certainly the charger... so it is massively inconvenient to have to find the right spot to create enough tension get the charger working, and hope that it doesn't cut out during the night. Or, have to worry about it cutting out altogether.
All in all, I would recommend this to anyone who finds the convenience worth the price, but be wary if you plan on moving the charger/taking it with you places, because it did not take much for mine to develop the short.
Edit: I have recieved correspondence from Yootech and they have offered to replace the device, and expressed an apology for the malfunction. Just for this customer service I have upgraded my review to 4 stars. Once I recieve a replacement I will update this review again.
No regrets, no remorse, no complaints. This is one of 4 Qi wireless chargers that I have now. It is oddly shaped as all the others are round. I placed this next to the other chargers to compare the effectiveness and quality of charge and has performed toe to toe compared to the competition. I'm keeping this one for its unique triangle shape. The price is similar to the others that I bought and I am very satisfied with it. The inner pad by the way is sort of rubbery in texture and surely helps to keep the phone in place for charging.
UPDATE: This is one of my now 5 chargers placed strategically around the house. I purchased this about a few weeks now and is still doing its job. I know that there are some fancy ones that shows bright colors when placing the phone. Those things are nice but you want your phone to be fully charged at the same time. This product is stealth as in having a light detector to show if its charging, the phone will also tell you that so no exaggeration needed for the wireless charger to "scream" charge. By the way, the shape starts to rub on me in a positive way.
I just updated to the Samsung Galaxy 8 Plus and this unit easily charges the new phone at normal charging speed. It works fine without removing the thin case. No heating issues.
However, since the SG8P has fast charging technology, I am updating the inductive charger. This charger still works fine for normal inductive charging so it is nice to have as a backup.
I like the shape and size of this unit. It is easy to stick in a side pocket of my travel bag. I haven't had any issues trying to find the sweet spot on either of my phone's. It grips the phones well.
Just remember, this is a lower output charger and only charges at normal charging speeds. Get the appropriate adapter, cable and charger for your phone/battery.