Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Wireless Clip Lavalier Microphone System - Portabl..." and save 69% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Wireless Clip Lavalier Microphone System - Portable Professional Clip Lav lapel Mic set with Volume Control, 20 ft range - Transmitter, Receiver, Battery - For Camera, Sound Recorder - Pyle Pro PDWM96
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- STABLE SIGNAL & CLEAR SOUND: This professional wireless lapel microphone system has 176 MHz frequency range and 600 ohm output impedance for capturing high quality audio to consumer video camera and audio recorder without interference
- 1/4 INCH PLUG: The receiver has a 1/4 inch plug so you can easily connect it to your camera, audio tuner, desktop computer, laptop, and other devices. Perfect for on stage performance or for personal home use
- SUPER COMPACT DESIGN: The product is made in a compact and lightweight design for a handsfree performance and you can barely even notice that the mic is there. It also features a clip on lav mic so you can easily clip it to your collar, tie or pocket
- 20 FT OPERATION RANGE: This portable microphone set by Pyle Pro has been engineered for low noise, distortion, and coloration and has a distance range of 20 ft outdoor or in an open field without degradation of the audio response
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: This complete package includes a bodypack transmitter, clip lavalier microphone, battery, and a receiver
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
PylePro Model : PDWM96
Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Wireless Microphone System with Beltpack & Lavalier Mic
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered by Pyle, the PDWM96 system redefines the price point for quality microphones. Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. You will be amazed at how much microphone PDWM96 gives you for the money. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I see some people complaining about the plastic and material quality. For $10, it's great.
Some notes of interest:
-The transmitter for the microphone appears to only accept one band plugs.
-To make it work with your Iphone 4 or 5, you need an adapter. Sadly I tried three on Amazon and none of them worked. I was actually about to give up. Then I found this Guitar/Bass to Iphone converter and it worked great! Here is a link:
Docooler Black Guitar Bass to Apple iPhone iPad iPod Touch Music Converter Adapter (Black2)
To complete you set up, take a look at this Iphone grip, stand, and wireless control. It's cheap and works great. Now you can hit record and with the remote and record everything wireless.
ChargerCity® Selfie Photo Booth Kit w/Multi-Use Handheld Pistol Grip 1/4-20 Tripod Camera Handle Mount, Bluetooth Wireless Remote Shutter Control & Universal Smartphone holder compatible w/ Apple iphone 6 Plus 5S 4S 4 Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 3 4 ...
I had a similar situation with the replacement that I received. I used it for a day or two after I received it, and then I put it away for about a month. When I went to use it, it failed. Since this was just after the replacement period for Amazon (by only a few days), I can no longer return for replacement or refund.
I then went to the warranty booklet that comes with the item. Get this: In order to send it back for warranty replacement or repair consideration, you have to include a money order for $20 or provide your credit card information to cover "shipping, handling and insurance." It is not worth paying more than the price of replacing the unit with a new one in order to obtain warranty service.
I think that this is the first one star rating I have ever given to anything that I have purchased on Amazon, and I am not an overly critical reviewer. Too bad, because, up until the units failed, they were not bad. I am still using the wired microphone from the unit for my project, but the wireless unit is dead.
What this solution does is provide an inexpensive way to mic up a hands-free human speaker and connect him or her to a PA speaker or video camera. In my case, I may occasionally use the lavalier microphone, but am mostly planning to combine it with a Pyle PMHM2 headworn/faceworn microphone. The faceworn mic and transmitter/receiver combined ran me about $25, not much more than a hand-held Pyle PDMIC59 microphone and 20-foot cable, and provide the same tonal quality as the lavalier microphone.
* A good, working wireless lavalier microphone setup at very low cost.
* Works with Pyle's (and probably other) head/faceworn microphones.
* Plugs into standard 1/4" mic or guitar jacks.
* Does an OK job for spoken-word use.
* Volume control on belt pack.
* Not a digital system. If you turn on the receiver before turning on the remote with the microphone already plugged in you will get a jarring burst of static and perhaps a badly tuned local radio station.
* Does not transmit on the same frequencies as Pyle's PA systems with a wireless microphones. You have to use the included receiver.
* Does not provide the tonal response of a handheld microphone. I would not suggest providing this wireless system to a featured human speaker and use a traditional microphone for members of the audience to ask questions. Your featured speaker will sound very tinny compared to those using the traditional mic.
* Belt pack belt clip is rigid plastic and tight, even on a thin belt. I'm concerned it will snap.
* Antenna on receiver has no stress-relief, so it is going to break off someday. That would be bad if you are depending on it and don't have a backup, but at $15, you can afford a backup.
Always plug your microphone into the beltpack first and turn the belt-pack volume control all the way down. With the mic connected and volume down, turn the belt pack on first, then the receiver. Then you can slowly turn up the belt pack volume while doing your mic checks.
I read the reviews and they were very mixed. So it seems to me like the quality on these is hit or miss with more miss. So do yourself a favor and spend the money on something better than this product.