Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on June 27, 2012
I gave it a good shot, I tried with it for several hours to try to make it work properly, but it was to no avail. I used the provided power supplies and wireless adapter that it came with along with every combination of dip-switch settings on the camera and possible position of the knob on the receiver with nothing better than a very irritating noise from the audio and an extremely choppy and unable to be made out image from the video - this was at only 24 feet away with no obstructions. Then I tried even closer (see the posted video) at less than 7 feet with no obstructions and still had a terrible picture and sound. I am an avid technology geek and DIYer and I can usually get anything to work, so if I can't make it do what I want, it will surely disappoint you. I'd advise to all others to find an alternative as I will be doing the same.
1313 comments| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2017
I cant believe some of these reviews.For $25 it is a steal!I was using an XM(not serius XM) the old accessory company.This camera is great!The camera has a tiny stand.I can see my two cars that are about 50 feet from a street light.My old XM had a poor unstable Pix.This one is rock solid-in color and almost 100 feet away.I hooked up 2 receivers.That was also great.
Now if we can change the freq of the cameras we could switch from one to the other with the control on the receiver.
The drawback:who makes it and where are they? China I am sure.
You get a camera - a receiver - a cable and two power supplies.
on October 29, 2014
After reading the reviews, I was hesitant to purchase this camera. Despite most of the negative reviews that I read, I grew a pair and decided to give it a shot. Turns out the reviews were wrong.

The camera is very tiny and discrete.
The camera can be wireless by using a 9 volt battery or you can plug it into the outlet with the provided power cord.
The set up of the camera, receiver, and video was simple and quick. Less than 3 minutes.
The quality of the picture was surprisingly well for it only being a $30 camera.
The distance from the camera to the receiver is pretty good. I have not tested long distances, but the two i did test, worked perfectly both times after adjusting the frequency knob.

The only negative thing i could say about this camera is that the picture is not as great at night, but I expected that.

I am debating on whether to buy another one in the next few days, that is how much i was impressed by it.
on December 19, 2012
The picture is good, but there is NO audio out on the receiver and no 9v power supply. Also the tuning knob is really a 4 button channel selector. And why did they ship it with 3 nine-volt connectors and no AC adapter? But hey, its amazing it works at all for this price. And the receiver DOES work with a 9-v battery as does the camera. I was able to get a decent picture more than 20 feet away behind a wall, more clear in the center than the edges, as long as it has adequate lighting. I plan to use it for impromptu audience interviews and already have a wireless microphone I can tape this thing to, so it will do for now. Pro-grade wireless cameras or bluetooth streamers sell for 10-x as much, so until prices drop, this is an OK product.
on February 13, 2015
There aren't any pro's so straight to the cons

1. Picture is crap. Trying to adjust the image is almost impossible as I tried to adjust the picture and not there's nothing but static now.
2. Range is complete BS 5 feet away from the receiver and the signal gets worse or in my case disappears completely.
3. What good is a mini wwireless camera that you have to plug in lol. That doesn't sound wireless to me. I expected this to come with some kind of battery connector. Nope, so if you want to use it for RC projects you have to buy a separate connector for a 9 volt that dies within hours.
Save your money this was a complete disappointment
on August 12, 2016
The antenna on the camera has low range signal, so what i did is get some copper wire and wrapped it around the original antenna and extended its signal. Now it gets great distance for sure. Does not have good view on screen during night. With light outside or lamp outside in view during night works great
on March 24, 2015
This was not a complete package nor was it wireless as stated on the view page discription was invalid the camera also shorts out when its plugged up and I move it it goes black and will not ajust clearly im very dissapointed about this product the seller did not fulfill my order like I was told the device is defected and I just took it out the box yesterday and also the wire has a shortage in it
on December 31, 2012
My DVR is in my office with my wireless router. When I turn the camera on, the wireless router stops working. Also, I could not tune in a picture (well, I could, but it was very noisy) and this is with the camera and receiver about 4 feet apart. I tried all 4 channels with identical results.

Also, it seems flakey that you have to "tune" the receiver. It has a tuning knob you have to adjust for a good picture - just like an old analog radio. Does not seem appropriate in our current digital electronics age.

Does not work for me. It is going back. Your milage may very. Good luck.
on December 2, 2016
WELL I CAN'T GET NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT THE 9 VOLT CONNECTION CLIP IS.
AS I DIDN'T GET ONE BUT NEED ONE.
NO ONE SEAMS TO KNOW WHAT THE 9 VOLT CONNECTION IS
I ORDERED 2.1x5.5mm Male DC Power Plug BUT THAT WANT WORK.
on August 28, 2014
Cool little camera! Bought to put on to my rc truck and drive it from the comfort of my house! Works really well! And very easy set up! The further away you go with it the worse the picture quality but over all a cool little camera. I have it 4 stars just cause of the distance you can go from the reciever. I would recommend buying it if you are wanting it to stay closer to your house. Range will go about 100yrd.