3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
8Bitdo Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch,Windows,Mac & Raspberry Pi with a OTG Cable (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accessories for Nintendo Switch - For use with PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro wirelessly on Nintendo Switch. Support DS4 Motion and Rumble features.It could not support the first original wireless xbox one controller.It supports Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controller.Please upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
- Save Money - For use with 8Bitdo Controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-cons, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro and more, wirelessly, on Windows PCs, Macs, Raspberry Pi, laptops, tablets.It supports DS4 Motion and Rumble features wirelessly.
- No Lag and Good Range - Wireless Bluetooth, no lag.It's one controller per 8Bitdo USB adapter.Vibration is supported on Switch and X-input mode.An OTG cable enables you to use the adapter to connect your Switch and enjoy the handheld mode directly.
- Plug and Play - Simply connect the controller adapter with your Wireless Controller to enable the same wireless experience you are used to on all the best platforms.The constant flash of light on the sync button on the brick can be easily ignored.
- Support of Upgrade - Update to the latest firmware at http://support.8bitdo.com/.Manual at http://download.8bitdo.com/Manual/Receiver/usb_adapter/8Bitdo_USB_RR_Manual.pdf
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is a must have for any Switch owner with the slightest desire to expand their controller options.
Play your 8Bitdo Controllers,Nintendo Switch Pro,Nintendo Switch Joy-cons,PS4,PS3,Wii Mote,Wii U Pro and more wirelessly on Windows PCs,Macs,Raspberry Pi,laptops and even Nintendo Switch.
Android TV box,Raspberry Pi, Retrofreak
DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
X-input mode support vibration
Lag – free
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2 （2.402GHz~2.48GHz）
All 8Bitdo controllers and arcade sticks
DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro
Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, Nintendo Switch Pro
Dimensions and Weight
130mm x 160mm x 250mm
USB wireless adapter x 1
OTG cable x 1
You need to enable Pro Controller/Wired Controller in the settings on the Switch.
1. Plug adapter into console
2. Press POWER to turn on your controller.
3. Press both PAIR buttons on the receiver and controller to sync them.
4. Both LEDs on the receiver and controller will become solid when they are successfully paired.
5. Hold Left on DPAD and Select for 3 seconds, Receiver blinks and then becomes solid
It's one controller per USB adapter.
The adapter only supports one joy-con at a time, in the sideways mode.
Our USB Adapter is compatible with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controller now. Please upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One trick I'll add (and you can see in my picture) is that most likely this adapter won't fit inside the Nintendo Switch dock out of the box, but if you have some sandpaper you can sand the rubber/plastic side of the HDMI cable going into the Switch down by a little so this adapter can fit. Hope this helps!
Xbox One and PS4 pads work perfectly, with rumble and no perceptible lag. The PS4 pad even works with motion control, making Mario Odyssey play amazingly.
At nearly 1/4 the cost of a Pro controller, if you have a spare Xbox or PS4 game pad, buying this is a no brainer.
Immediately I ran into issues with this device. I bought it as an alternative to the PS4 PC wireless receiver (it's like $60!). At first it was completely unable to pair with my PS4 controller. I had to look on Reddit to figure out why:
-You need to stop steam from running when you boot, close steam, reboot, THEN plug in the adapter-
Steam interrupts this things drivers somehow.
With that out of the way, all my frustrations were user error. There's great instructions for pair and mapping of each individual supported controller. Too bad I am stupid.
Next I will do pros and cons, I will not list and features specified on the listing as pros or cons
PROS: -Wide use case, great compatibility, shocking to me.
-Actually works (eventually)
CONS: -Frustrating set up for PC
-User work-arounds (one user got a support email telling them to just close steam, so they know)
-DOES NOT pass audio through controller. Since this acts as an XBOX 360 controller, there is no audio pass thru, at least on PC with PS4 controller. It's feasible it might on consoles, as it supports things like SixAxis and Gyro and other obscurities.
I feel the overall 4 star rating is apt for this product, as I am going to get lots of use out of it, provided it doesn't break. Once the painful set up is finished, and you understand it's quirks, I feel satisfied with my purchase.
If anyone has any questions about using this adapter, leave a comment on this review and let me know.