Insten Wireless Controller USB Charging Cable Charger for MicroSoft xBox 360 Wireless Game Controllers, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- USB cable allows you to charge your Microsoft xBox 360 Wireless Controller while playing games.
- Charges your XBOX 360 wireless controllers through any USB port.
- Never runs out battery again while you are about to strike your final score.
- Cable Length: 70 inches.
- Accessory ONLY; wireless controller not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- 1 x Wireless Controller Charging Cable
- Microsoft Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim
- 1 x Wireless Controller Charging Cable
- Compatible with: Microsoft Xbox 360
- NOT compatible with: Microsoft Xbox, Xbox One
- USB cable allows you to charge your Microsoft xBox 360 Wireless Controller while playing games
- Charges your XBOX 360 wireless controllers through any USB port
- Never runs out battery again while you are about to strike your final score
- Cable Length: 70 inches
- Accessory ONLY; wireless controller not included
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of Insten Fulfillment. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
last a half hour to an hour tops. It's not my battery because when I charge it with my boyfriend's cord my controller will last all day not plugged in. Also, the cord is a little short compared to the one that came with the console.
You get what you paid for. It isn't the best quality, and you have to push it in kinda forced. But it works.
5 Months Later - May Review
I use my controller as a wired controller and it's lasted thus far since this past January. I honestly never had any problems with the cord removing itself or not fitting onto the controller. Not to mention, the cord is decently long, so I don't have to worry about having to sit a certain distance away from the console! Plus, this has saved me from having to buy batteries over and over again!!
9 Months Later - September Review
It started a few days ago..whenever I slightly moved the wire (near the adapter) in a certain way, it would disconnect from my xbox. The cable still works when it's connected, but I can't move around too much or I will constantly get a disconnect message. This is definitely an issue for those who play real-time multiplayer games. Although it sucks that I have to get a new one, it's really not a bad deal because I've been using this for 9 months. Honestly, I'm pretty shocked at how long this lasted me. I thought it'd break within the first few months! I'm thinking of buying the same one to replace the one I have now. I guess I'll make another update with the new one as well (going for consistency!).