Other Sellers on Amazon
USB Wireless Gaming Controller Gamepad for PC/Laptop Computer(Windows XP/7/8/10) & PS3 & Android & Steam (Black)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.40 (22%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Ergonomics] Improved ergonomics for extended play time: As a full-featured controller, the wireless controller delivers accurate and responsive gaming speeds. Compact and ergonomic shape ensures a few hours of comfort on your PC
- [Wireless] Flexible and highly integrated game board (with USB receiver) with 2.4G wireless connection, support for Windows XP/Win 7/8/10/PS3/ (Android system must support OTG function), operating distance range 0- 10 m.
- [Improved design] 1) The new left and right shoulder button design is easy to use; 2) 12 function keys 3) Support 2 handles at the same time (requires game support)
- High-performance chip] The controller control board uses a high-performance chip, which has good stability and basically zero game delay.
- [Intelligent power saving mode] Through the intelligent sleep/wake function and power on/off button, it can effectively improve battery life and extend charging time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1) streamlined appearance, elegant and fashionable, humanized design, special surface treatment: anti sweat oil.
2) strong compatibility: support Android games, computer games, Android standard menu key return, menu, home page and other work.
3) intelligent power saving: set sleep / wake-up function, standby current 50-70ua, working current 10-20ma.
4) 2.4GHz high-performance wireless connection, working range up to 30 feet.
5) use two“AAA” batteries (excluding batteries) for power supply.
the USB receiver is easy to connect. Insert the USB receiver, turn on the controller and turn on the red light to indicate the connection is successful. Enter the game, you can experience the game.
Tip: 1. The receiver of our product is the default “Xbox 360”mode. When you experience the game on the PC, you can plug in and use it. If you experience it on the Android device (press the "home" button for 7 seconds, you can freely switch the mode. "PS3 / PC experience" / "Xbox 360" 2 modes are interchangeable).
2. If the red light is not on, the power supply is insufficient or the receiver is not installed correctly, please reinstall it.
Three. If there is an abnormal connection, keep away from the interference source.
For the previous products, we optimize: (1) receiver Android mode - pc360 mode. (2) Operation manual
Note: our product is the default PC, you must switch mode to connect Android device,X-box One, PS4, X-Box 360 and other console games are not supported
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dude, I did EVERYTHING to try to fix it. I'm not stranger to Linux having used it for almost 25 years and I could not, for the life of me, get this game to work. Every Wine tweak or reconfig did nothing. I even updated my OS, twice! Nada. In my travels of Googling around trying to fix this, I kept coming across people mentioning that using a controller was an effective workaround. So I hopped on Amazon looking for a bargain controller, and I met this little guy.
Long story short, it works flawlessly for me. It even auto-offs because it knows how I am about leaving stuff on and forgetting about it. Granted, I haven't used it for very precision work (like in a flight simulator or something) so I can't say how well the analog experience is, but the analog sticks seem smooth as butter moving through the UI of CMS. I gambled on these and bought two, and I am glad I did. I have one on my PC and have the other on a Raspberry Pi that I have as a streambox. Both work brilliantly.
Then it does the coolest thing i ever did here see~ (sarcasm BTW). The left trigger (L2) the most vital button for playing "For Honor" (which is needed to lock on to enemies) starts blasting inputs at incredible speeds (when im holding it down btw) this causes my camera to be whipped back and forth flashing my screen white. you can imagine why this is bad for a game that requires 200 MS reaction timing. not to mention the controller has a built in stick dead zone that makes for honor nearly impossible to play even if the controller functioned. DO NOT BUY THIS CONTROLLER JUST SAVE UP FOR A BETTER ONE!