3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, Gamory Pro Controller for Switch/Switch Lite, Supports Gyro Axis, Turbo and Dual Vibration
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
45% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- 🎮[Pro controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite ] Gamory wireless pro controller is perfect for Nintendo Switch & Switch Lite which works well for all Nintendo Switch games like Zelda , Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart etc. It supports 4 players together, ideal for family fun, parties and nice gift for Nintendo game lovers.
- 🎮[Dual motors & turbo function] This wireless controller for Nintendo switch is built-in dual motors that can provide weak, medium and strong vibration; Also, it comes with turbo function from 5-20 shoots/s. You can enjoy the smoth play and fantastic gaming effect at the same time.
- 🎮[Support motion control] With the built-in 6-Axis Gyro to detect detail movements, this controller is capable of extremely precise speed, position, and accurate control, rapid start/stop motion. Helps you to improve games accuracy and speed.
- 🎮[Wireless & stable performance] As pro controller, it has very simple and fast connection way for Nintendo Switch and wide wireless range up to 32 ft. With the strong anti-interference and stable signal, you can enjoy the games without wired and lag issue.
- 🎮[Ergonomic & long playing time] Built-in with 600mAh rechargeable battery, the Gamory wireless controller takes 2-3 hours for fully chargedand can be continuously played up to 8-10 hours with Nintendo Switch. Also, with the ergonomic design, you will enjoy long playing time with it and without any fatigue feeling.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Gamory Enhanced Wireless Pro Controller for Nintendo Console With High-tech Design,Bringing You Impressing Gaming Experience.
This pro coontroller is upgraded with complete functions, compatible with all Nintendo games, and also compatible with windows PC, to meet all your needs for gamepad.
With the built in 6-gyro axis,Dual motors and Turbo function, the wireless controller can give you more precise gaming feedback,communicate a more realistic gaming experience.
The wireless connection is convenient and fast, and the connection signal is stable, so the game will not be stuck. Enjoying the gaming time with your friends.
This wireless game controller is ergonomically designed and easy to grip. The two 3D joysticks can be operated precistly 360°. All buttons are responsive and can easily control various actions of game characters. 2 hands can easily control the overall situation!
Wireless Controller for Team Playing
This wireless supports 4 teammates connected to a game console at the same time,allowing you to join the battle with friends and family and enjoying the fun brought by the game.
Press the screenshot key to record your fantastic game moments, then you can share it with your friends if you have a SD card in your console.
Long Playing Hours
Built-in with 600mAh polymer lithium battery, the wireless controller can be continuously used for around 8-10 hours. And it only takes 2-3 hours to be charged fully. You can play during charging.
Gamory Wireless Controller for Nintendo Console / PC / Laptop has a high-performance design to provide you with an advanced gaming experience.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What’s also great is the controller features a USB-C connection for charging, meaning you could use the switch charger to charge it if need be. No need for multiple cables!
Been using it for a few days now and haven’t had any issues with it whatsoever.
I would highly recommend this for anyone who owns a Nintendo Switch!
It's a lightweight, easy-to-hold standard controller that uses classical design to off-set the regular Joy Con awkwardness. It's certainly better than the official pro controller adapter, and a must have for intense gaming sessions.
The thumbsticks have a responsiveness I didn't even know was missing until I tried them, sort of like how you don't realize your car brakes are going out until you get new ones. Navigating worlds became immediately easier, and tough jumping puzzles were much less likely to drop me off cliffs.
The turbo is a nice feature. Because it requires the left thumb to utilize it's mostly suited for annoying QTEs than hack and slash, but few modern games really require button mashing and movement at the same time these days anyway.
The gyro works admirably. The additional heft of the Gamory pro controller makes it easier to control, and games of Mario Kart are much more intuitive. It won;t replace wheel-based adapters if you're into that, but it's a blast for the casual racing player.
My daughter complained that the rumble feature was a little rough on her hands, but I found it pretty standard compared to, say, a PS4 dual shock. I also like the placement of the shoulder buttons. Zr and Zl on the Joy Con can be a little hard to work with in high-intensity moments, and the Gamory pro controller alleviates that a great deal.
The best part is the price. It's less than half what it costs to replace a Joy Con, which I've had to do twice because of thumbstick deterioration causing drift. Being able to fix a hardware problem without spending as much as a Triple A game is definitely a plus.
I primarily play my Switch hooked up to the TV, and that's really where the Gamory pro controller shines. It does work in portable mode, but you'll likely need a stand for the console to get the most out of the experience. Those who like to curl up in handheld mode might find it awkward enough to stick with the Joy Con, but otherwise the pro controller is an essential addition to the Switch hardware library.
As of right now the battery life lasts 2 days with all day use or about 5 days if used for only a few hours a day after being fully charged. The remote also turns it self off quickly when not in use to preserve the battery life.
The turbo button is on the bottom/left of the controller right next to the picture capture button. To use the turbo feature hold the turbo button while holding the button you want to be repeated for a couple of seconds. After the turbo feature is turned on you can simply hold the button you need to use (X, A, B, Y) down rather than rapidly pressing it.
Syncing Wirelessly to Your Switch
To sync the controller you will need hook up the controller to the switch using the type-c cable that came with the controller. Once they are connected go to the controllers icon at the bottom of the main screen and follow the instructions for "pairing new controllers". After this you can remove your type-c cable from the switch and play wirelessly.