1/4 Mile Long Range Wireless Driveway Alarm- Top Rated Outdoor Weatherproof Motion Sensor & Detector- Best DIY Security Alert System- Monitor & Protect Outside Property, Yard, Garage, Gate, Pool.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE - Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. False alarms are minimized due to an adjustable detection width option for the sensor “eye” and a swivel mount to focus the detection angle of the sensor.
- SUPER EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Set includes one sensor & one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.
- REALISTIC RANGE- 1/4 mile long range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (please note: extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range).
- BUILT TO LAST- Outdoor sensor is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather resistant seal, and a sunshade. Wireless sensor can be installed anywhere and runs on (4) AA batteries for up to one year. Receiver is packed with features including LOUD & adjustable volume, battery backup, and a 12-volt relay to add wired external alarms.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & AWESOME SUPPORT- Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been manufacturing security products since 1999. We are local guys who are driveway alarm geeks and we’re obsessed with building reliable, quality products. We offer friendly and knowledgeable USA based tech support that will help you both before and after your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Height||3.6 x 5.3 x 13.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Online Products Direct||Amazing Deals Online||HTZSAFE||HTZSAFE||HTZSAFE||Hosmart|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||1.7 lbs||—||8 lbs||9 lbs||—|
|Power Source||Corded-Electric, Battery||battery||Solar, Battery||Solar, Battery||Solar, Battery||Corded-Electric, Battery|
WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE ENTERING YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
The Guardline wireless driveway alarm alerts you the moment the outdoor sensor detects motion from a person, vehicle, or large animal.
Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes using our quick start guide. Easy do it yourself installation.
Set includes one sensor/one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your property.
Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, and up to 4 sensors per zone.
Sensor runs on (4) AA batteries for up to one year. Low battery indicator included.
Receiver can be plugged in using included AC adaptor or can run on (4) AAA batteries.
Sensor can detect motion up to 40 ft away.
Receiver includes a 12-volt relay to add wired external alarms, chimes, or bells.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this sensor may be a bit more expensive than others, the ease of installation and its performance justify the extra cost. I was able to install this quickly and easily (95%of my time was spent on setting a post to mount it on, but even with the post digging and setting, the whole thing took less than 40 minutes).
The unit comes set up and ready to go. Install batteries, mount to a post or tree and you're done. You have a choice of 32 chimes to choose from and changing chimes, sensitivity and other settings is easy to accomplished. The directions are easy to follow, straightforward, and were obviously written by someone who speaks English. The diagrams are accurate, detailed and useful. I didn't need any assistance from their technical support, but it was good to see they do their own tech support from Seattle.
Once installed, all I had to do was plug in the inside receiver (it has batteries too, if you don't want to plug it in) and it was functioning perfectly. I have no problems with reception, despite the distance from the house (several hundred feet) the fact that it is at the bottom of a steep hill and the signal has to pass through our garage to get to the house. It works perfectly.
Now we have ample warning of vehicles or people coming up our driveway. I think I may buy another sensor and link it to this receiver so I can have a different chime when someone actually comes onto the front porch.
All-in-all, I'm very satisfied with our purchase and highly recommend this to friends, family and neighbors.
Based upon other reviews, I sealed the seams of the sensor with silicon seal to prevent moisture intrusion prior to mounting on the driveway.
We had issues putting the device further away than the Dakota even though they made claims of 1/4 mile. At the same distance at the Dakota, it was totally unreliable. It failed a head-to-head challenge with the old technology Dakota.
I wish there was something that was really a long range and reliable, I would settle for 100% reliable at a shorter distance.
I use 3 sensors at my driveway entrance 750 ft from house, 2nd one where my driveway splits to loop around "Y" and 3rd one at my extra car port / storage.
Each sensor plays a different melody tune. so when a melody plays in the house I know what area if I'm concerned. Some nights some animals do trigger a sensor. My only concern is in which order, and if all are trigger within minutes. Once in awhile they do not transmit to the base, So I do have to reboot the base, small thing to do to safeguard your property.
One time I had vistors one night, and items missing from my carport.Now I have this Guardline Alert system
Good item, SUPER well-packed, arrived fast.
Most recent customer reviews
At first it worked great.Read more