Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Reolink 5MP Wireless Home Security IP Camera, 2.4G..." and save 20% off the $124.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Reolink 5MP Wireless Home Security IP Camera, 2.4Ghz 5Ghz Dual-band WiFi, 4X Optical Zoom Autofocus Vandal-Proof IK10 Dome Outdoor Indoor IR Night Vision RLC-422W
Want this professionally installed?
- Mounting customer-supplied cameras
- Programming and tutorial for system use
- Remote viewing setup is included in price of service
- Power supply must be available at all camera locations
- Wire concealment not included in estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5MP HD& 4X ZOOM: 3072x1728 high resolution camera with Varifocal Lens 4X optical zoom, 24pcs embedded infrared LEDs to get 100ft decent night vision range, 2.8mm-12mm autofocus lens with 36˚-100˚ viewing angle.
- DUAL-BAND WIFI VANDAL-PROOF DOME CAMERA: 2.4/5 dual-band Wi-Fi and 2T2R MIMO antennas guarantee stronger network signals. No messy cabling.IK 10 vandal-proof, ideal for retail store, restaurant, and home living room.
- EMAIL & NOTIFICATION ALERT: Flexible motion detection (set detection zone, schedule detection time and adjust sensibility), real-time and accurate movement alert via app push notification, email, support automatically upload motion-triggered image capture and recording to FTP.
- FREE & INTUITVE APP & REMOTE ACCESS: Rich feature and functions in free apps for iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Mac, no subscription fee, live view, remote access, motion alert, multiple channels(at least 8 camera sources), intuitive and easy to navigate.
- VIDEO RECORDING & PLAYBACK: Save motion-activated video records in the inserted Micro SD card (up to 64GB), or work with Reolink NVR for 24/7 continuous recording. PS: SD card is not included in the camera.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Reolink RLC-422W 5MP Super HD Dome Vandal-Resistant Wireless Security IP Camera
Vandal-proof IK10 dome wireless security camera with 5MP Super HD & 4x optical motorized zoom, smart motion detection & alert via email/notification/FTP, 100ft night vision with HD sharp view even in the dark, 2.4GHz and 5 GHz dual band WiFi camera offers more option, Stronger network signals, even in 250 feet long distance (in open areas),solid & waterproof for outdoor, covert & discreet, works great for home & business, front yard, apartment and etc.
Effective Pixels: 5 Megapixels (3072 x 1728)
Lens: f= 2.7~12mm
Angle of View: Horizontal: 98°~33°, Vertical: 54°~22°
IR Distance: 100ft (30 Meters)
Image Sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS Sensor
Noise Reduction: 3D DNR
Night Vision: Up to 100ft (Depends on the Environment)
Dimensions: Φ133x100 mm
Weight: 720 g
SD card Slot: Yes (SD card is NOT included)
Operating Power: DC12V (Power Adapter Included )
Night Vision: Up to 100ft (Depends on the Environment)
Frame Rate: Up to 30fps
WiFi Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
WiFi Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz / 5GHz
Working Environment: -10°C~+55°C (14°F~131°F), Humidity: 10%~90%
OS Supported: PC: Windows, Mac OS; Smartphone: iOS, Android
Browser: Supports IE Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Video Resolution: Mainstream: 3072x1728, 2592x1944, 2560x1440, 2048x1536, 2304x1296; Substream: 640x360
3rd Party support list: Digital WatchDog, Blue Iris, iSpy, Video Sighthound, Security Spy, Synology, QNap.
Dual-Band WiFi Stronger Network Signals
Reolink wireless cameras are the first dual-band WiFi security
cameras in the world. No worries about network offline. Can be easily installed outdoor and indoor your house. No messy cabling.
2.4GHz band and 5 GHz band
More options available, and make sure that you never suffer from signal loss and interference.
2T2R MIMO antennas
Stronger network signals, even in 250 feet long distance (in open areas).
Note: come with a DC12V power supply and a 4.5m power extension cable.
Impressive 4X Optical Zoom
RLC-422W dome IP camera outdoor features auto focus lens, along with the viewing angle varying from 33°~98°.
On Reolink app or software, you can manually zoom in to see more details of faraway objects without getting closer, or zoom out to get a wider and larger view.
The 4X optical zoom security camera never compromises in image and video quality (5 megapixels).
Note: ONLY ZOOM, not a Pan or Tilt camera. If you prefer PTZ camera, please look for RLC-423WS.
Incredibly Clear 5MP HD
RLC-422W 5-megapixel wireless security camera has a pixel resolution of 3072x1728, that is, 4.5X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. You will definitely have the best chance to see every image details as you wish.
Smart Motion Detection & Alert
Reolink RLC-422W surveillance camera can trigger alerts when motion is detected. Whenever an invasion happens, the camera will:
Micro SD Card Slot
This surveillance camera comes with a Micro SD card slot. Record and save motion-detected videos to your inserted Micro SD card (can be up to 64GB). You can playback what happened from Reolink App or Client remotely.
100ft Advanced Night Vision
24pcs infrared LEDs and advanced IR technology make Reolink RLC-422W an excellent night vision security camera, allowing you see any event clearly even in the dark. With a long night vision distance up to 100 feet, you can accurately identify people present in the event through videos captured by RLC-422W surveillance camera.
Waterproof for Outdoor Use
One of the best outdoor security cameras ever, with IP66 waterproof IP rating and IK10 vandal resistant rating! RLC-422W can withstand external mechanical impact, and work perfectly even in bad weather.
Work with Reolink POE NVR
If you have multiple IP cameras or if you want 24/7 recording, a Reolink NVR is your best choice. The NVR works perfectly and efficiently with the cameras for round-the-clock monitoring and recording for your home & business security and surveillance.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Support is amazing. Send them an email and within a few hours you get a response.
Note: The night picture I included is mostly lit from street lights. The center bright area is the infrared LEDs.
My setup: I use Blue Iris software for 3 cameras from different manufacturers. BI allows full control of this ReoLink camera, including zoom, motion detection, recording etc. I also use IP Cam Viewer Pro software on an Android phone, to view these same 3 cams plus 5 other cams. Again, the ReoLink camera was easily configured in IP Cam Viewer, giving me remote access via the phone. Remote access to the ReoLink camera using a web browser was achieved by forwarding ports 80 and 554 in my router. This allowed browser access to the camera from outside my home network, and worked with IE, Chrome and Safari browsers.
Not so good: Zoom lenses are a compromise compared to a fixed focal length lens. While zooming in does allow you to limit the area of view, it also reduces the light gathering capability of the lens, and the video quality suffers. When fully zoomed out, the quality is equal to my other cams. When partially zoomed in, the quality suffers.
The Deal Breaker: During dark hours, the IR lamps reflect off the inside of the Plexiglas dome, making the picture useless. Their is no way to turn off the IR lamps. I have attached two screenshots, one taken at midnight, the other in daylight. In both screenshots the ReoLink camera being reviewed is in the upper left. The upper right camera is an old VGA cam with no IR lamps, and the bottom camera is a 1 MP bullet cam positioned a few feet from the ReoLink cam. The point is, the two screenshots show the picture quality from 3 cams, taken under the exact same conditions.
Final take: I don't require a vandal-resistant "dome" camera, so an outdoor bullet cam would have been a better choice for me. I do require clear night video using IR, so this ReoLink cam doesn't do the job I need.
--- Pros ---
1. Image quality is good. There image is a bit noisy but the 5 MP makes it clear.
2. Software support is good. Both the web interface and phone app are well done. Although, the web interface doesn't have as much features as the phone app.
3. Aluminum solid body is great. Not really seen at this price point.
4. Excellent price.
-- Cons ---
1. 64 GB storage limitation is biggest flaw. Recording at 5mp isn't really feasible in high traffic areas. I can't get over a week of footage in my scenario. When competitors like Amcrest offers 128 GB support on many of their cameras, it borders on a design flaw to have such a huge resolution camera and such a minimal amount of storage. 256 GB should of been the starting point. You almost have to have an NVR with this camera.
2. Wireless seems to be a tad finicky. Despite two fairly large antennas, they cameras detect a weak signal. From the same locations, my phone and laptop detects a much higher DB signal for the same wifi. Despite this, the connection seems stable.
3. Auto infrared needs tuning. The infrared turns on despite good light levels. One of my cameras has a light 3 ft in front of it and the infrared still turns on all day. So I have to turn it off and it sees nothing when the lights are off. There is no setting to adjust the sensitivity of this feature.
(edit) 4. The ONVIF support of this camera appears to be limited. I'm trying to setup motion detection on a non-Reolink NVR (hikvision) and ONVIF motion events are not supported. I verified this using the free "ONVIF Device Manager" tool, which reports that this camera doesn't generate any events. ONVIF push/pull event subscription notifications appear to not be implemented on this camera. A huge letdown.
Overall, a very good camera for the price. I just wish they put more thought into non-nvr storage and ONVIF events. Maybe it can be addressed with firmware?
I was pretty happy with Reolink IP camera, I was about to write a blog about it and planned to buy more. However, the new firmware 3816M.889_17080805 (RCL-422) and 3816M.889_17080800 (RCL-420) and the firmware before this messed up my system.
To make long story short, the problem is the motion detection, and the video the cameras record.
The camera was pretty good at detecting motion, but with the newer firmware, it broke this very badly. To the point of, it is a hit (40%) and missed (60%), in regards to motion detection. The FTP is broken too. The FTP does not work anymore.
Now, if the camera detected a motion, the recorded video will start at the detected motion and will keep recording even though there is no motion anymore. To add to the problem, there used to be a 5-second video prepend before the motion was detected to the recorded video. Reolink removes this.
I will update this review if they patch the issues with the newer firmware, but for now I don't recommend Reolink because the cameras can't detect motion, they are useless. Basically, there is about 40% chance that you are going to capture a specific event. This is very bad. This issue has been going on with the last two firmware Reolink released and it has been almost a month now and no fix.
Most recent customer reviews
never got answer back from warranty.
not buying again.