- Save 30% on Sharkk H11 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones! when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SHARKK. Enter code DGIYDA69 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Sharkk Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Mouse 2.4G Vertica...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 67% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Sharkk Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Mouse 2.4G Vertical Mouse High Precision Optical Mice with 5 Buttons
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$29.96 (62%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REDUCE TENSION - The Sharkk vertical ergonomic mouse is designed to allow for natural hand positioning and ultimate comfort. It eases tension on the wrist and hand for right-handed users.
- ADJUSTABLE DPI – The adjustable DPI allows you change the sensitivity of the mouse’s pointer speed (800 / 1200 / 1600). You can make it slower for things that require precision like color correcting and photo edits or make it faster for browsing.
- COMPATIBILITY – This comfortable ergonomic mouse is compatible with Mac OS X, Linux and all versions of Windows. This mouse features a plug & play nano receiver that you plug into the USB port of your laptop or computer for connectivity.
- 2.4 GHz & AUTO-SLEEP FUNCTION – The Sharkk vertical mouse has an auto-sleep function that conserves power and extends battery life. The integrated 2.4GHz RF wireless technology allows this mouse to work seamlessly for your computer or laptop.
- FEATURES – You can browse web pages faster with the added next/previous buttons located on the side of the mouse. There is also an auto-sleep feature that conserves power and extends product life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sharkk Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Mouse 2.4G Vertical Mouse High Precision Optical Mice with 5 Buttons
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SHARKK||AnkerDirect||AnkerDirect||J-Tech Digital, Inc|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB, Radio Frequency||Wireless, USB||Wireless, USB||Wired, USB|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 8.6 x 4.7 in||3.23 x 3.98 x 3.15 in||2.44 x 4.88 x 2.68 in||4.1 x 5.9 x 3.8 in|
|Item Weight||7.8 ounces||3.36 ounces||4.48 ounces||0.55 lb|
|Platform||Mac OS X, Windows, Linux||Mac OS X, Windows Vista||Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, DOS||Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
One of the more serious impacts is strain to the wrist and forearm caused by usage of the common computer mouse which requires one to rotate their forearm from its neutral "handshake" position to a twisted, harmful and uncomfortable position. Introducing the Ergonomic Vertical Wireless Mouse by Sharkk, it's design is scientifically proven to reduce your muscle strain and enhance your comfort by allowing the wrist and arm to remain in their natural position.
This mouse will surely reduce your pain and strain associated with those many office-work hours! With this brilliant one piece ergonomic solution, never again will you fret over a wireless mouse, whose USB port adapter can be easily misplaced.
Do away with the time wasted over the constant quest for appropriate batteries, and experience how swiftly, how reassuringly, this Ergonomic Vertical Wired Mouse can transform your world!.
The unique, upright and ergonomically superior design of the Wireless Vertical Mouse reduces harmful arm
and wrist tension by allowing your hand to operate the mouse while remaining in its natural position.
Integrated time-sensing technology will automatically place your mouse in sleep mode if it is left idle for 8 seconds;
thereby conserving energy, maximizing battery life and eliminating the need to constantly power on and power off your device.
Extended OS Compatibility
The Wireless Vertical Mouse has been designed work with an extended range of operating systems,
including: Mac OS X, Linux and all versions of Windows.
SHARKK® is a consumer electronics brand by the people, for the people.The insights we get from our growing community of savvy shoppers are at the core of our well-designed, high-performing products, tailored to your modern lifestyle.
Top Customer Reviews
* It DOES NOT provide support for wrist's pisiform bone. This part of the hand (pisiform bone area) lays on the desk and your hand will be rubbing on the desk, in my case, it is very uncomfortable (see picture). I had another brand and model that provided such support.
* PgUp and PgDw keys should be located one above and one below thumb for more natural usage. On the other brand vertical mouse, PgUp and PgDw keys were located one above and one below thumb for better use on natural thumb movement.
Base on this, I do not recommend to buy this product unless they change design
1. it's ergonomically designed and keeps my wrist from hurting.
2. large enough for the bigger hand
3. it's very responsive
4. see con as far smooth material
1. this is good and bad thing. the material is extremely smooth and comfortable. The negative is that you have to press harder harder to hold it. It's so smooth it's almost slick. I took a knife and dug some ridges at the thumb and forefinger area. It's much easier to control. However, I'm sure I voided my return option.
2. the Bluetooth doesn't always reconnect after it's been setting a while. I've had to turn it off and back on for it to connect. It hasn't lost connections while actively using it.
3. you program the buttons. I like a mute button at my thumb.
Overall it seems to be a good option and I would recommend it.
1/29 small update - I found a small 3rd party app that has allowed me to customize the buttons -- makes it a little more usable
It takes some getting used to as your reflexes and actions are so natural after using a standard computer mouse for many years that you will have to retrain you hand, actions and mind. The mouse is quite tall in its position and sometimes I knock it over or off the desk when I reach for it. It is a different creature than I am used to and it will just take more time to adapt to the way I work.
The mouse comes with a USB nano receiver that just plugs into the USB port of your computer. You can see it in my video and it is about the size of an American quarter. On my Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Operating System computer the drivers installed themselves in seconds. I prefer wireless mice on laptop computers. I liked the design of this mouse. It is powered by two AAA batteries and they come in the packaging to get you started. On the bottom of the mouse you will find an On/Off switch and also a storage slot to insert the nano USB receiver into so you can toss the mouse into your laptop computer bag. If you turn the mouse over you will not see a red flashing laser, LED or a blue flashing light as the output sensor uses an invisible light frequency.
The scroll button is smooth and fast and I actually like the position that it is located in on the mouse. The mouse slides easily on my mouse pad and it tracks quickly and in a responsive manner. It also has an optical motion sensor and I like that, I will never use another ball mouse and I have used optical sensors since they were released.
I have used the mouse and I am getting used to it. As far as the ergonomics are concerned I feel that it is helping but I will have to provide further feedback after several months of use. I think it takes that long to see if it is making a real difference. My mouse pad which I show in my video has a nice gel wrist rest and I am now resting the edge of my hand onto that pad area and it is providing the proper position for using the mouse easily. I tried the mouse without the gel pad but I like the gel pad so I will continue to use it. I like the fact that the mouse has forward and back buttons and they help me with my web browsing. There is also a DPI settings switch on the top edge of the mouse and when you press it the clear curve on the side of the mouse with flash red once, twice or three times to indicate what DPI mode the mouse is working in. With the mouse set into the 3 flash mode I could swing the mouse pointer across 3 side by side monitors by moving the mouse only about 1 ½ to 2 inches. The DPI mode is settable at 800 DPI, 1200 DPI or 1600 DPI. Overall I like this mouse and I rate it as a 5 star item.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample.
However, it doesn't seem to work very smoothly. I am using it for work where I am on my computer 8 solid hours a day, and I am constantly battling with lag with this mouse. Sometimes when I click nothing registers onscreen, and then there are times when I am trying to drag something on the screen and mid drag my onscreen mouse will react as if I had let go of the physical mouse with my hand. I'm sticking with it for now simply because the feel of it is helping my wrist not be as tight as it was, but I am disappointed with the performance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1. Plug and play. Zero problems