|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.4 x 4.8 x 1.7 inches|
Wireless Headphones,SMARTOMI Boots Mini Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 4.1 with Mic and Sweatproof Cordless Stereo Headphones no wires for Cellphone on Sports or Driving
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wireless Headphones,SMARTOMI Boots Mini Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 4.1 with Mic and Sweatproof Cordless Stereo Headphones no wires for Cellphone on Sports or Driving …
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Good sound depth, quality, no harshing on the loud end of volume
-Decent material construction, doesnt feel cheap, isnt very fragile (didnt stress test though)
-Connectivity range for single bud is pretty far with good connection (Double connection isnt as impressive, however I can pretty much go anywhere in my one story house and still maintain a connection with my device in any other room)
-Connection doesn't break if you exit range, it pauses until you re-enter
-Nice design, feels like a middle tier product definitely
-Not bulky, but also not too small that you are likely to lose them (Roughly 0.5x0.25x0.75 inches for the actual bud)
-You can use them in the shower (huge plus for those who like to jam out but don't live alone)
-Just having the buds in your ears will block out most noise, people have to talk pretty loud to you even with no music, you can't hear them at all with music
-Sound does not feel like it is coming from any particular direction, even with single bud, it sounds like it comes from the center of your head
-Single bud while listening to music is good for vocal tone emulation
-Connection loss will occur moderately frequently in dual mode if you change the distance of the bud (or sometimes the device you are connected to) frequently (as its adjusting). This is moderately irritating, but after I figured which size caps I was gonna use (as I have different size ear canals) and what position was best in my ear, this is far less of a problem and only noticeable when adjusting the buds.
-The sound gets every so slightly harshed at quiet volumes. I am an experienced musician so it is likely you wont notice this but I did.
-The bass is good, but remember that its a wireless and small device, it can't scream in a low tone but it will provide tasteful bass that is satisfying for those who don't need their skull to vibrate (This isnt really a con in my book, but it might be for someone else)
-The battery life could be longer (5 hours for single use, 3-4 hours for double use), but all devices of this type and caliber dont offer any more so this is a limitation of the tech
-The buds are reliant on forming a slight seal in your ear, this works well to keep out noise, however it makes picking the right caps crucial, and generates irritation in your first hours of use. After two days of significant use I no longer feel the irritation, but it will be rather uncomfortable when you first use the product. IT DOES GET BETTER YOU JUST NEED TIME TO ADJUST.
-The seal mentioned above means that you will hear a lot more from your Eustachian Tubes (ear-throat connection), this is beneficial to singers, however you will hear your heartbeat if no music is playing, swallowing will be louder and possibly a little uncomfortable, body movement will be audible. The louder the music the less your notice these however these are very bothersome to some people.
A nice touch is the color under the ear piece to indicate right and left.
However, I was unimpressed with the sound. The other thing I couldn't get over was how they stick out of your ear in a rather unsightly way... ok, my ears. I attached pictures so you can gauge this for yourself. Keep in mind that everyone's ears and ear canals are different but they won't sit flush with your head. I found them uncomfortable to wear for more than 30-45 minutes.
If you are okay with them sticking out of your ears and not demanding of a high quality audio experience, these are the wireless ear buds to go with. I don't think anyone else is pulling this off at such a low price.
- IPX7 WATERPROOF! IP = International Protection, X = not tested for solid (dust) protection, 7 = moisture protection "from immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.2ft) for up to 30 mins"
- No dropped Bluetooth connections, even while in the shower with my iPhone in a waterproof bag.
- Sound quality is great for both music and audio books (gets plenty loud enough to hear while in the shower). Good noise cancellation also!
- Great battery life! I use one earbud at a time, and each one gets ~5 hrs continuous use.
- Quick charge time, only 2 hrs or less depending on usage. I also like the little charging dock.
- Comfortable enough for long use, and they stay in without annoying wires to catch on stuff.
- Works great for answering phone calls.
- Can pause music, +/- volume, and go to next song using buttons on the earbud.
- Comes with a little storage case, different size earbud tips and earhooks for perfect fit, and sturdy charging cable.
CONS: (mostly minor nit-picky stuff)
- Some people have said that my voice sounds a little muffled during phone calls, others have had no problem hearing me.
- I would prefer a different color light on the charging dock to show when the earbud is fully charged. A red light is used to indicate that the earbud is charging, and the lights go out when fully charged.
- When using a single earbud, the side button can be used to increase the volume, but to decrease the volume you have to cycle through to the highest volume before it will mute and start increasing the volume again.
- A blue light blinks every 10 seconds during operation. It's no problem during the day, but it's kind of annoyingly bright at night.