Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Wireless Home Audio Amplifier System - Bluetooth Compatible Sound Stereo Receiver Amp - 6 Channel 600Watt Power, Digital LCD, Headphone Jack, 1/4'' Microphone IN USB SD AUX RCA FM Radio - Pyle PTA66BT
|List Price:||$119.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$25.00 (21%)|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Output Wattage||600 Watts|
|Number of Channels||6|
About this item
- 600 WATT POWER: The Pyle 6 Channel home audio amplifier is perfect for your PA and home theater entertainment. It gives you 600 Watts peak power which can be used for multi speakers with 4-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality audio
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated indoor stereo receiver is compatible with wireless bluetooth and works with latest devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers. It also has a headphone jack for audio monitoring
- 6 INPUTS: The personal portable digital amp box has a USB flash drive / SD card reader for MP3 / WMA playback, AUX input, dual 1/4 inches microphone in, and RCA connector. It also has FM radio with digital LCD channel display, push type speaker connector. Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless Range Up to 40 plus feet
- TALK OVER BUTTON: The compact PA amplifier features a MIC talk over function which, when activated, the current music or audio being played will be temporarily halted. This function is used in paging, PA, voice over, and announcements
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has rotary knob and crisp buttons for treble, bass, master volume, echo, mic volume, mic tone configuration and source input mode selector. A remote control is also included in the package for distant control
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Power Output: 500 Watt MAX
- Amplifier Design: 4-Channel
- Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >81dB
- Headphone Jack, 3.5mm
- Radio Station Memory: 30 Station Presets
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.0’’ x 9.84’’ x 3.54’’ –inches
Bluetooth Home Audio Source Amplifier
4-Ch. Audio Source Stereo Receiver System with FM Radio, MP3/USB/SD/AUX Playback (500 Watt)
Enjoy the sweet sound streaming from your digital music collection. The Pyle Bluetooth Home Audio Source Amplifier is a perfect match for music lovers seeking a stereo system with classic sound from all your music sources. And it's sure to fit into any conventional AV cabinet.
- 4-Channel Amplifier System
- Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Audio Streaming
- FM Radio Tuner with Digital LCD Display
- Front Panel Button Control Center
- Audio Source Input Mode Selector
- Connect & Playback Audio from External Devices
- Headphone Jack with Independent Volume Control
- USB Flash Drive & SD Memory Card Readers
500 Watt Power
The Pyle 4 Channel Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier is perfect for all your PA and home theater entertainment. It gives you 500W peak power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4-8 ohms impedance, allowing you to enjoy high-quality audio
The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing.
The sound amplifying device has clearly marked buttons for all audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments. A remote control is also included in the package for any distant audio adjustments.
Button Control Center.
FM Radio Tuner
with Digital LCD Display.
Connect & Playback
Audio from External Devices.
Compare with similar items
Features: 6-channel amplifier system compact desktop audio receiver design built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, FM radio tuner with digital LCD display front panel button control center audio source input mode selector connect & playback audio from external devices, headphone jack with independent volume control (2) 1/4'' Microphone input jacks built-in microphone talk-over function (Mic1 only) MP3 Digital Audio File Support USB flash drive & SD Memory Card readers push-type speaker connectors ax (3.5mm) input jack REC + Subwoofer output RCA (L/R) Connectors audio input RCA (L/R) Connectors short circuit & over voltage protection audio Configuration settings: treble, bass, Master volume, echo, mic volume, mic tone convenient audio source control for home or office use.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Hugh Grist on December 9, 2019
However, this purchase was missing multiple speaker wire keepers, not noticed until after return window closed. Pyle customer support "cannot process at this time". Have since had the speaker wire keepers and springs pop out of another Pyle unit,and cannot reinstall (lost one spring into the enclosure).
Highly unimpressed; not worth saving money on an amp that I can't connect speakers to.
On the back of the pyle amp, there is only 1 output. On the back of the Onkyo receiver, there is corresponding preouts for front, center, height, surround, subwoofer.
So where do you connect the input preout male cables coming from corresponding output preout cables on the receiver. Pyle customer service said you can't. I spent 37 minutes on the phone with Pyle customer service, gave them my model number of my onkyo receiver. They again said I could not connect my pre outs from the onkyo receiver to this pyle amp.
Pyle if you would like to explain how to connect all the pre outs coming from the Onkyo receiver to your amplifier that would be truly appreciated, and I will amend your 1 star rating and possibly reorder it and try again.